Need Advice

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Melissa2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Need Advice

Post by Melissa2 »

Hi, I mailed Willie Nelson a letter back about two years ago, and got a letter in the mail saying basically that he can't sign, but they sent me a photo (without signature) anyways. I was thinking about mailing back the photo and asking if he could sign now (trying not to say it in a rude way). Do you think it's a good idea, or a bad idea. I've really wanted his autograph for a while now, but I'm not sure if mailing back the photo would be the nicest way to go about getting an autograph... Thanks!

:shock: Melissa2
RYAN J.

Re: Need Advice

Post by RYAN J. »

Yeah you could go ahead and send it. But you do run this risk of not getting it back. But if your comfortable sending it out then by all means do it!! {thumb2} Hope you get a cool success.

RYAN J. 8)
annie985

Post by annie985 »

Hi Melissa2,

You could send it but my suggestion is don't send anything you aren't willing to risk loosing.

Good luck!

~Annie :D
Nicole~

Post by Nicole~ »

Hi there, um well if you don't want to lose the picture, go ahead! {thumb2}
You should write a letter saying how you waited along time just to get a picture :oops:
But in a nice way {love}
Good luck! -Nicole-