Shania Twain

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
xBethany.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Shania Twain

Post by xBethany. »

My grandad gave me a Shania Twain signed C.D that he won through a radio station this afternoon! Is she a good signer TTM? :roll:

:mrgreen:
RYAN J.

Re: Shania Twain

Post by RYAN J. »

I don't beleive I've seen any successes from her on here, other than maybe in-person. I've got my UP! album that I'd love her to sign, but don't want to risk sending it out. Best advice I can give is send her a message through her site if she has a contact page and see if they can send you an address for fanmail. {thumb2}

RYAN J. 8)
xBethany.
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by xBethany. »

Thanks for the reply RYAN J, although I was just wondering if she replied TTM as I havent seen many successes on here, not that I was going to write to her

{thumb2}
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reav »

She had lived in Switzerland with her husband but they've split up and I've heard she'd moved back to USA. I've tried her agency in USA twice but no reply :(
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

Hello,

No I have never seen a TTM success from her. I tried writing to her in 2006 but never heard anything back. I wasn't expecting to but she is one of my heroes so I had to try her! I'm going to wait until she goes on tour to try again :)
bbgood39
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bbgood39 »

No, I haven't seen any successes.
JamieLee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamieLee »

I've never seen a TTM success or even a VV one for that matter, but she's fantasitc IP, if you manage to get close enough to her...

I remember when I saw her at Wembley Arena back in 2004 on her Up! Tour, she was signing autographs on stage the whole way though the show, what a trooper! Shame I was three rows from the back otherwise I would've gone up to the stage too... :lol:
striker20
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by striker20 »

A friend of mine received a via venue success from her during her Up! Tour in Germany 5 years ago.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

as a shania fan myself i have not seen any ttm here, im pretty sure ive seen some ips thou. shania is great thou, my favirote song is "still the one".
charmed fan 4 eva

Post by charmed fan 4 eva »

On Another Website I have Seen Many Success From Shania Via Venue But they Are All From 2004 and longer ..
There Are None From Her Agency Tho
It Might e Worth a Shot ..

Gud Look If You DO Try
Charmed Fan 4 Eva