Derek Jeter Success (New York Yankees)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
coolmoors

Re: Derek Jeter Success (New York Yankees)

Post by coolmoors »

Yeah....I agree with you...
giantsfan108
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by giantsfan108 »

Qbolby wrote:if u people dont have anything nice to say then i dont want to hear it
wow
first ur kind of admiting that its fake
2nd ur just trying to defend urself
ok u shud just stop talking and being allowed on here cuz ur just an embarassment to the whole world

im gonna ask u to shutup and stop posting
Thank you

agree with me guys??
tim timmah27
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tim timmah27 »

Yeah i totally agree, i just went to the biggest sports autograph show twice this past week and the cheapest Derek Jeter signed ball that they had there was $295 so there is no way that he is going to sign through the mail for free...

My brother and I did get some good deals though, I bought a Tim Lincecum signed ball for only $75 and he got a Dwight Howard signed 8x10 for $50.
beatla2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beatla2008 »

tim timmah27 wrote:Yeah i totally agree, i just went to the biggest sports autograph show twice this past week and the cheapest Derek Jeter signed ball that they had there was $295 so there is no way that he is going to sign through the mail for free...

My brother and I did get some good deals though, I bought a Tim Lincecum signed ball for only $75 and he got a Dwight Howard signed 8x10 for $50.
Nice!
CCFD831
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by CCFD831 »

what you need to is not post that stuff on here. Obviously no one is gonna have anything nice to say about a Steiner Product on a fanMAIL website
beatla2008
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beatla2008 »

CCFD831 wrote:what you need to is not post that stuff on here. Obviously no one is gonna have anything nice to say about a Steiner Product on a fanMAIL website
Qbolby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Qbolby »

giantsfan108 wrote:
Qbolby wrote:if u people dont have anything nice to say then i dont want to hear it
wow
first ur kind of admiting that its fake
2nd ur just trying to defend urself
ok u shud just stop talking and being allowed on here cuz ur just an embarassment to the whole world

im gonna ask u to shutup and stop posting
Thank you

agree with me guys??
its not fake u freakin retards if u knew anything about jeter's signature you would know that its real
Troykoz319
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Troykoz319 »

It is totaly fake the only way i got Jeters autograph was from meeting him at an actaul game and went into the club house and even then he was relucten to do it and kept saying no till Marino said just sign it. It was so funny but there was no way thats real.
Qbolby
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Qbolby »

ok fine ill admit that it isnt a ttm autograph. i bought it and its real . it even has and authentication sticker on the back. you may think that the autograph doesnt look real cuz of the picture doesnt show a great view. i didnt have my camera with me so i used my scanner
chefmikeyd
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chefmikeyd »

maybe the admins need to take a look at this and possibly suspend or ban this user for posting false results.