New York In-Person Help??????

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
MikeK
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

New York In-Person Help??????

Post by MikeK »

Hi everyone,

I will be visiting New York between the 14 and 19th of August and was wondering if I could possibly meet any stars?

Are there any good premieres or shows where I could meet them?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

MikeK :D
Lauren81492
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: New York In-Person Help??????

Post by Lauren81492 »

All I can think of is to check the schedules of talk shows that tape in New York. If you see a name that interests you, find out where the studio is, and when the show tapes. Usually if you look for information on getting tickets you can find out when they tape. You may be able to wait outside the back door for the celebrity. Good luck!
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

I can help you somewhat.I have been to NYC before and I will tell you this,,,,,,,,Depending on how big the star is expect lots of paprazzi and they will knock you out of the way.Happened to me before {down} That is if you are going to a talk show to see them. If you want to catch a play and a particular star is starring in it catch them after the show but again totally depends on the time.If the star is in a hurry they might not stop. It's pretty easy meeting celebs in NYC you just have to go to talk shows,plays,etc
kab87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kab87 »

Hi here is a site I use for autograph signings in NY.. Check it out and see if there's anyone you want to see.

http://www.geocities.com/Hollywood/Hills/8944/