Looking for Broadway and Theatre Stuff (New Specifics)

Looking for autographs, stamps...
dhauffe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Looking for Broadway and Theatre Stuff

Post by dhauffe »

I have tons of Broadway things I am selling, plus I have a jennifer garner signed playbill from Cyrano De Bergerac. Heres a link to scans of many of my items: http://s101.photobucket.com/albums/m42/ ... or%20sale/
ImageImage
sgv123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Looking for Broadway and Theatre Stuff

Post by sgv123 »

I have a signed copy of Anthony Rapp's book.
jmcm1130
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Looking for Broadway and Theatre Stuff (New Specifics)

Post by jmcm1130 »

Hi! I have a ton of stuff involving broadway tours and having signed posters and playbills. I would actually sell you only one particular playbill. When I was collecting autographs last year, I asked the phantom of the opera a signed playbill of the whole cast. I was able to receive it. If you want to buy this from me, I would be happy to sell it to you for a reasonable price. Please message me and we will work something out!

Thanks!
courtney

Post by courtney »

check out the link below:

Broadway Shows Collection: http://cgi.ebay.com/Broadway-Shows-Auto ... dZViewItem
iamanautographcollector07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iamanautographcollector07 »

I have an Equus playbill signed by Daniel Radcliffe (who I am assuming is the one that you are wanting) that I am willing to sell if you are interested and if the price is right.

Just let me know if you are interested and I'll attempt to get a picture on here. I also have a playbill from London from Madame De Sade that is signed by Dame Judi Dench that I am willing to sell if you are interested in it. It was signed IP.

I have some other playbills that are signed. I'd just have to go through the rest of my stuff and make sure I have doubles of them before I could get rid of them before I could let you know. I do know that I have one by David Hyde Pierce and one by David Morse but not sure what plays they are from.

Just let me know and I'll try to figure out how to put up some pictures on here. I've never done it before.