Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

betty*fan

Re: Personalized or Not?

Post by betty*fan »

I {??} mine to be personalized because it makes it special! :mrgreen: {up} {??} {thumb2}

-betty*fan {thumb2} {up}
lollipop
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by lollipop »

I would like it to be personalized too because it shows that the autograph belongs to me and no one else! (well, except for those who have the same name as me) It's really nice to see a celeb take their time on writing your name. It makes the autograph really special!
osieck18
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osieck18 »

Same with me, I like the autograph personalized because it makes the autograph more special.
meganalice
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by meganalice »

I prefer personalised, but if it's a secretarial personalisation I'd rather have a genuine autograph without personalisation.

xx
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

Doesnt matter. I only send out real glossies and I can clean the personalization off those without hurting the picture if I want to. Mostly I like them to sign to me but on some things I would prefer them not to.
Taio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Taio »

I say personalized. Knowing that someone you enjoy watching, listening to or whatever has taken even a couple of seconds to write your name makes the photograph more special. I don't ever plan on selling my autographs, they are something special to me and knowing that my name is on it makes it top class in my eyes. {thumb2}

Although, if they are secretarial then I would rather not go there...if thats the case I could have just signed something to myself right? {down}
annie985

Post by annie985 »

I really liked personalized. To me it means that they just didn't sign a stack of photos 6months ago and a secretary or intern is just putting them in envelopes. It means that they took the time to actually sit down and write it out. I also like personalizations because sometimes they also come with a handwritten note. My Mary Tyler Moore auto is one of my most treasured because she actually wrote a note to me on the photo and signed it. I've only received two not personalized (Cheryl Burke and Laura Bell Bundy) and Cheryl's was obviously in a stack presigned because there's ink residue on the back from the auto beneath it. But fankly any authentic I get back I'm greatful for.
pizzamonster555
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pizzamonster555 »

It seems that I can never decide. They are both equally good to me.

Personalized: Pro-It seems cooler to show off and it adds a bit of feeling. Con-Fewer people are interested in buying personalized autos.

Simply Autographed: Pro-These can go up in value especially if the celebrity dies. Con-Seems less cool, like it can belong to anyone.
rittdk01
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rittdk01 »

I prefer them personalized mostly. I DO NOT like them to write my name on trading cards though. Theres not enough room and it never looks

good.
1name1legend
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by 1name1legend »

I am all about personalization when the hand writing matches.

I agree with earlier posters that said for 5 seconds or so they held your signed item. For example my IP signed Ric Flair Replica Title Belt. He even posed with it when we took a pic.