Harry Potter US Premiere!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
alacsac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Harry Potter US Premiere!!

Post by alacsac »

Haha well, arriving an hour and a half early for something that huge was probably not your best bet if you wanted to get autos and good photos. I had a lovely time and they were all so nice...good thing too since I had been waiting since early in the morning!
psyburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by psyburn »

Yeah, definitely a bad on my part. I showed up to TDK premiere way too early, where no fans could even get remotely close to the stars, and ended up going to the after party where I got almost everybody. The only other premiere I went to was Duplicity, which I showed up two hours early and got everyone. Even though that was a small premiere, it kinda spoiled me and clouded my vision n' whatnot.

I learned my lesson though lol.
superletterfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by superletterfan »

I hate the premiere with lots of teenagers. The screaming is one thing, and there are lots of very rude parents around. I went to 17 Again premiere, it was a chaos.
alacsac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alacsac »

Haha yeah, well I'm sorry you had no luck! Next premiere I wish you luck if you choose to go. And yes, there were a lot of teenagers (I'm 18) but there were plenty of adults behind me and beside me screaming and pushing. When Dan was up to me I quietly said 'You're amazing, thanks for being so kind to all of us.' I pretty much ignored the pushing because Harry Potter is pretty much my life and it was totally worth it to me haha.
mymymy

Post by mymymy »

wel done {thumb2}
alacsac
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by alacsac »

thank you, mymymy!! :D
Skye

Post by Skye »

OMG! Did you go to the NYC one?! I couldn't find any information about that online. How did you know when and where??
psyburn
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by psyburn »

Skye wrote:OMG! Did you go to the NYC one?! I couldn't find any information about that online. How did you know when and where??
Like a week or two before the premiere, it was pretty much all over the web. Warner Bros put out a press release, you could find info through a simple google search, it was on onlocationvacations.com, and even on the premiere listing on THIS site.
Wifi Dude
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Wifi Dude »

wow, {clap} awesome!
Skye

Post by Skye »

psyburn wrote:
Skye wrote:OMG! Did you go to the NYC one?! I couldn't find any information about that online. How did you know when and where??
Like a week or two before the premiere, it was pretty much all over the web. Warner Bros put out a press release, you could find info through a simple google search, it was on onlocationvacations.com, and even on the premiere listing on THIS site.
weird cause I didn't find out anything. Oh well. Congrats. maybe I can go to the one next year... if they're goign to have one