Christopher Eccleston Wonderful Success, Gill Anderson Fail

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Christopher Eccleston Wonderful Success, Gill Anderson Fail

Post by Reav »

On Wednesday, I went to the Donmar Warehouse in London to meet Christopher Eccleston. He usually goes to the theatre about 1 hour before the performance starts through the front door. I got there at around 18:00 and some people were already waiting there for him. We waited outside and nearly gave up at 18:50. Then I saw that Chris is inside the building, signing for the only person that was waiting inside. I rushed to him, gave him a little gifts from the Czech Republic and asked him for an autograph. He signed a Doctor Who photo for me and my girlfriend, thanked us and said that he needs to go. The other people outside didn't notice him until it was too late.

I was so nervous and I didn't want to keep him so I didn't ask for a photo. We went again on Saturday, between the afternoon and evening performance. It was raining so nobody was waiting there. We were waiting inside when we saw him coming in with a coffee at around 18:40, only in his shirt and partially wet from the rain. He winked at us and I rushed to him, telling him that we would love to have a photo with him. He said no problem and took the pictures with us.

I never even saw Gillian Anderson enter or leave. But I am still extremely happy to have met Christopher!!

Image Image
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Christopher Eccleston Wonderful Success, Gill Anderson Fail

Post by stellar_fuse »

Glad you got to meet Chris, he sounds lovely. :mrgreen: I should've asked him for an autograph years ago but I didn't collect then. I'm sorry that you didn't get to meet Gillian, though (to be honest I'm beginning to doubt I'll get my request for her back now. Never mind.)

I hope you both had a good time in London. {thumb2}

cheers,
sf.
WookieeLover
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by WookieeLover »

Sounds great! :mrgreen: I really like his movie "Jude" {up}
Bria
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Bria »

Lucky you !! I loved Christopher as the Doctor, he was so fun and brilliant. {love} {thumb2}