Peter Facinelli TTM Autograph Comparison

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
pistaef93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Peter Facinelli TTM Autograph Comparison

Post by pistaef93 »

What about mine?I believe it is authentic
http://freefotos.gr/images/56nfa4ahhddl20lewrg.jpg
Chrissy

Post by Chrissy »

Hey there,

To me, i think, all the successes coming in from there are secreterials judging by the way he half signs Peter before looping the F through the T. I think his secretary is just getting smarter since that call with the person who asked if they send out authentics or not...

Just my two cents,

Chrissy
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
lizane

Post by lizane »

Ok, after all the recent successes coming in from Peter where I could have a much better idea what these new version of feedback look like (one cannot just look at one success, you have to look at the whole lot that came in around the same time to get a clear idea), I agree 100% with Chrissy: all recent feedback from Peter are secretarial signed, unfortunately. {down} It appears that the person can forge his autograph better now, but it's quite obvious they're secretarial because the new autographs are still big and loopy, instead of more flat.

If you compare the new successes to the authentic examples in my first post, you'll notice that there's quite a big difference.
pistaef93
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pistaef93 »

Thank you both so much,I really hoped this time I got the authentic one.I just have to try without sending pics

Thanks to -Lil1- for the Robert Pattinson set!
LOVE IT
betty*fan

Post by betty*fan »

Thank you for this! :mrgreen: ;-) {up}

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RIP MICHAEL JACKSON & FARRAH FAWCETT
Recent Success: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??} , Jamie Campbell Bower, Crystal Hunt, Georgia Groome vv
Recent requests: Kelly Rutherford, Ken Leung, Rachel McAdams, Jude Law vv, Taylor Swift, America Ferrera vv, Miley Cyrus vv, Dominic Cooper vv
Most Wanted: TAYLOR SWIFT {??}, Gossip Girl cast, Twilight saga cast, Emilie de Ravin, Claire Danes, Miley Cyrus, Ashley Greene, Dakota Fanning, Anna Faris, Hayden Pannetiere, Keira Knightley, Kristen Stewart, Amanda Bynes, Demi Lovato, America Ferrera, Katy Perry, Jordin Sparks, Evangeline Lilly, Jessie Cave and MORE!
Favourite Successes: {??} Jackson Rathbone {??}, Robert Pattinson, Nikki Reed, Selena Gomez vv, Channing Tatum, Rachel McAdams, Amanda Seyfriedx2, Peter Facinellix2, Sara Paxton, Alyson Stoner, Kelly Clarkson, Piper Perabo, Georgia Groome, Charlie Cox, Connor Paolox2, Jamie Campbell Bower, Jayma Mays and MORE!
susi-123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by susi-123 »

How about this one:
To me it looks authetic, but I'm not quite sure. I got it in the beginning of June.

Susi :)
KGolem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KGolem »

Here are two autographs my wife and I obtained yesterday at a signing he did in Charelston, WV. We had allready received one ttm which is the baseball photo used for a example of the ttm authenic graphs in this post. Here are the IP. He did both inscriptions without asking as well. He is a great guy.

bud simpson
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by bud simpson »

Man! You can get a headache trying to figuire out what's authentic and not. The ONLY one I trust to be 100% authentic is the one prettycrazy4life got in person. She was there and saw Peter sign face to face. I'm sorry, I know all you people out there on FanMail like to say that "he signs in the mail, so the signatures are real" Unless you see that person signs in front of you, you just don't know for sure. Also you have to take in account the situation the photo was signed. Was it in a crowd? Was he or she sitting down at an event signing? Signing autographs in different situation you can get many variations on a signature. Also what might have been authentic's early on may now be secretarials or autopens. The Twilight movies are now a big deal. Can you imagine how much fan mail Peter get's now. When does he have the time to answer all of it?
KGolem
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KGolem »

bud simpson wrote:Man! You can get a headache trying to figuire out what's authentic and not. The ONLY one I trust to be 100% authentic is the one prettycrazy4life got in person. She was there and saw Peter sign face to face. I'm sorry, I know all you people out there on FanMail like to say that "he signs in the mail, so the signatures are real" Unless you see that person signs in front of you, you just don't know for sure. Also you have to take in account the situation the photo was signed. Was it in a crowd? Was he or she sitting down at an event signing? Signing autographs in different situation you can get many variations on a signature. Also what might have been authentic's early on may now be secretarials or autopens. The Twilight movies are now a big deal. Can you imagine how much fan mail Peter get's now. When does he have the time to answer all of it?
I think the person who started this thread is dead on. I have now gotten him ttm and had 2 items done in person. I aso looked at proboly another 50 items when i was waiting to get our photo printed out we had done with him. I belevie he does some of his mail those usually will take awhile. Our ttm took 90 days. The quick turn around times I beleive to be secretarial. Also the personalizations are a dead give away all caps not his. But you are correct your never for certain unless you get it IP. Like the one's I posted above :-)
csiny1000b
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by csiny1000b »

What address did you use
I have so many private and email addresses: 20 private emails and 39 private addresses

IP successes: Gary Sinise(8/4/13), Garth Brooks(2005), Jeff Traxler-author and producer of the movie Memorial Day (October 2014), Michael Rooker and Karl Urban(5/2/15 at wizard world comic con), Michael Biehn and Chris Mulkey(10/25/15 at Crypticon Minneapolis), Falk Henschel, Franz Drameh, James Marsters, David Ramsey(5/7/16 Wizard World Minneapolis)

2016 successes: David Eigenberg(x2), Candice Patton, Scott Bakula, Arnold Schwarzenegger, President Barack Obama, JK Rowling, David Dastmalchian, Octavian Kaul

Autograph successes: over 250 successes

2015 successes: 45 successes

Waiting: too many to wait for