Your Autograph Diaries

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Naryel
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Your Autograph Diaries

Post by Naryel »

24th June 2009
Nothing in my mail today... :cry: Aaaaaach
betty*fan wrote: Don't give up, I was wondering the same thing but then when I didn't expect it (well I kind of thought it might but I thought it might take a week to come!) and it came, good luck and don't give up hope! ;-) :mrgreen: {up}

-betty*fan :razz:
I try to don't give up, but it is very difficult... Because something simillar as with feedback from Jackson, happened me with feedback from Kellan Lutz too.
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

24th June 09

Today I recieved my best success yet!
It was from June Brown (Dot - Eastenders) {love}
You can see the success here
I have a long list of celebs to write to including...
Mandy Jiroux, Amanda Holden, Piers Morgan, The Saturdays, Jason Earls & a few more!
Ill have to get writing :lol:
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Nothing again today. Plus my letters sound insincere, I can't think what to write. :?

Hope everyone gets something tomorrow.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Thursday, 25 June 2009:
Today I mailed out my second via venue letter to Dominic Cooper. {love} The first time around (on 13 May), I attached US stamps to my SASE because I was out of UK stamps so I doubt that that would've worked. :? Plus I think I might have sent it too early, although I asked in an e-mail if they would forward and the said yes... So here's hoping that this letter will get to him! :mrgreen:
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

No mail today AT ALL. It seems like the postwoman took a day off. I hate when they do that, you know, you think that you might have got something if she had come, but becase she never came, you never know. {down} Who knows, I probably wouldn't have got anything today, but I'd like to know for sure at least :D . Besides that it's all fine. Yesterday I mailed three letters, to Dan Stevens VV (I wrote to him via agency, but thought I would have better chance VV), Maggie Smith (I have her auto, but terribly smudged and not personalized) and German actor Tobias Moretti as a present for my mum. Next letters I'd like to post will be mostly VV, but I have to get my photos first. Non-VV I might send to Amanda Seyfried (the photo already signed by Dominic Cooper, and a Q&A) and Jackson Rathbone (I know, don't kill me, but I found such a gorgeous photo of him and I want to try Q&A, too). I'm wodering why I have so little successes with sending questionnaires, especially with male stars. Neither Dominic Cooper, nor Ben Barnes returned them back, and Matthew MacFadyen filled it out in such a way, that I thought he was extremely annoyed filling it out. Maybe I'm just not good at asking male-like questions :mrgreen: . Today I also gained a huge hope that I will possess Michael Shanks' real autograph, about what I'm super excited cos' I love 'Stargate' {love} .I wish other cast members of 'SG-1' and 'Atlantis' would reply to fanmail, preferably Amanda Tapping and David Hewlett, my idols :D .

Uh, pretty long entry, I was in mood :D .

Sammya
x-Jen-x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x-Jen-x »

25th June 2009

All that came through the post? Leaflets. Not even a letter. No autographs today! I hope tomorrow or Saturday or next week brings something for me! {thumb2}

Jen :D
beecs
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by beecs »

Thursday 25th June 2009

Throught the post this morning recieved

Lianne Paul Piper (Billie Piper)

Personalised and from the Secret Diaries of a Call Girl

Cheers

-Rebecca :D
Phoebe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Phoebe »

newbie86 wrote:June 20th 09

Nothing for me in the mail tonight. Got my audition tape done finally so will send that out on Monday.
Very good luck to you with that, Anita! {thumb2}

Phoebe :D
Paigey012

Post by Paigey012 »

25th June 09

Nothing today {down}
I have a day off school tomorow so I am going up my nans huse an I am going to write some letters :D
stellar_fuse
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stellar_fuse »

yellow wrote:Today I mailed out my second via venue letter to Dominic Cooper. {love} The first time around (on 13 May), I attached US stamps to my SASE because I was out of UK stamps so I doubt that that would've worked. :?
I don't know what your postal service would do, but I have had unstamped mail which has made it through the system. They hold it for you and you pay for postage when you go to collect it. {up}