To what length would you go for an autograph?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

To what length would you go for an autograph?

Post by iceman197431 »

Just wondering how far people would go or what they would do for their favourite celebs autograph?
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

I'm really having some problems with this too. Because I always want to write a lot, but keep it short too...?? I need to learn some letter etiquette because all my letters are so choppy.

But from what everyone tells me, keep it to about a page. (How big is a page?)

:roll: Tiffany
jenna-deltarulz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jenna-deltarulz »

my letters are always one a4 page... but i write on every second line so its not to cramped
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

I think you are missing the point of the question.
Say Tom Cruise was coming to town but you had a funeral of a friend to go to would you miss it to get Tom Cruises autograph. Things like that. Would you pull a sicky from work?
misstiffany
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by misstiffany »

O whoops, I read your question wrong, lol.

Well, I don't know what I'd do because I'd never been in that situation. But it really does mean a lot to me to be able to see/take pictures with/get an autograph of a celebrity.

When I was visiting London, there was a hige mob of people trying to take pictures of Julia Stiles and stuff. I actually pushed my way through and got her autograph and a picture with her.

But then again, my friends do mean a lot to me, so if it would conflict with something else, I wouldn't try.
Terri_Loves_Usher
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Terri_Loves_Usher »

As you can tell by my name, I love Usher! If it was my friends funeral I would defiently go to that, but right after it I would probs try to catch up with Usher. Or being me, I would find out off of people where he is heading after it, i.e airport or hotel and go there. But I would have a reason for going to the hotel or airport, I would get a cheap flight to London or stay for one night in the hotel! I would go to London cause my sis works for an airline and stays a few mins from Heathrow where Usher would more than likely be heading :D Lolz, I have it ALLLLL planned out for when me and my future hubby meet. Ahhhh *swoon**swoon* Lolz
xx..(``v``)..x..Terri..x..4..x..Usher..x..(``v``)..xx
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

lol, i would definately go to any lenghts to get Johnny Depps or David walliams (swoon x 2) autograph. But I wouldn't miss a funeral or anything like that, nothin to upset ne1 either mates r first
iceman197431
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by iceman197431 »

Tinks sorry to rub it in but I just got David Walliams autograph through the post today. It was signed by him and Matt. Only took a week for them to send it to me.
x_tink_x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x_tink_x »

yea I know i'm so jealous! I sent mine off 3 weeks ago saturday. The second time I wrote to a celeb and didnt recieve a letter from either.

I just turned on the radio and heared him on ther, i feel really miserable now! I hope he replies, I'll be gutted if he dont.
lurvink_tyra
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Well if it was Tyra

Post by lurvink_tyra »

Well If it was Tyra Banks i would practculy do anything to get her autograph and a picture with her if she was on an airoplane just saying that she left Australia to go to CA or whatever and I fouf out she already boarderd the flight i would buy a ticket for that airoplane just to see her...