Heavy Metal?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Heavy Metal?

Post by Justinsdad »

Yeah you're right, this is the first time. They announced in their myspace blog they'd be recording with John Congleton near Dallas. I dug up his studio, then luckily kept on digging and found a blog one of the members had written, saying what studio and town (Plano, TX) they were actually in.

First time I've gotten that lucky for sure. Revolver usually runs a feature on a couple bands in the studio every month, but that info is always at least a month behind.
rockhound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rockhound »

Could you guys with CD Covers or Signed CD's show some of your display's? I've recently moved out of LP's and into CD's/CD Covers and would like to get some display ideas.

Thanks

ROCK HARD!!!
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

I don't have mine's on display...I put them back in their cd cases on a shelf. I'm looking for some display ideas as well for them...I have no idea what to do with 20+ signed booklets. lol
sonofthesouth8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonofthesouth8 »

ok so i told everyone about my disappointing Zakk Wylde failure in april at the house of blues in myrtle beach... so i did some digging and research and i found an address that i thought might be Zakk's home address... and since i had already printed a couple of pictures to take to the show with me i decided why not roll the dice and see what happens... so i sent them in late april with a letter explaining what happened and how i didnt get to meet zakk or get any guitar picks during the show... and today in my box i got an envelope that was bulging in the middle (which i thought was quite strange lol) when i opened it i shouted "HELL YES!" in the post office... im sure everyone in there thought i was insane!!!

in the envelope were both of my pics inscribed "Stephen Stay Strong Zakk Wylde" then he dated them and wrote "ozzy bls sdmf dime" there was also a gallon size ziplock bag with 16 zakk wylde guitar picks in it (an assortment of ozzy and bls picks)... by far my greatest success yet!! i dont really feel comfortable sharing the address... but if you do a considerable amount of digging you can find it...

here are the pics

Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

Nice job on finally getting him, man! Yeah, when I sent him, he sent me like...8 guitar picks, so I just gave some to friends. Great pics, too!
rockhound
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by rockhound »

WOW that is a GREAT Zakk success I REALLY want his signature! Nice job.
sonofthesouth8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonofthesouth8 »

yeah i was super stoked to get that one back!!! Zakk is and has always been my favorite guitarist so this is just awesome!
irsauers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by irsauers »

Anybody ever have luck mailing out to any of the members of KISS?
sonofthesouth8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonofthesouth8 »

tommy thayer is a good ttm signer...

as are former members eric singer and bruce kulick...

i got Ace Frehley ip last year and a couple of weeks ago i almost met paul stanley but he was being a b!tch...
tom1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by tom1 »

is the best type of music