i cant get over a crush i have on my freind & im very sad

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

i cant get over a crush i have on my freind & im very sad

Post by miley cyrus fan »

hey guys i really hope some of you guys can do me a huge favour and give me some advice.

anyway i have a huge crush on my freind who is graduating at the end of this year and i am so upset at this situation, i am just so upset and really heartbroken. we became freinds last year even thou she was two and a half years older then me. weve remained decent freinds throughout this year. i was talking to her last night on the computer,because i fealt i had to tell her thanks for being a freind and good luck with everything. she said thanks, and then she asked if we could meet up today after school.

now when i saw her after school today she saw me and shes like oh man sorry i forgot we were supposed to hang today i gotta go but tommorow weel hang out i promise, first i said come on bud how can you forget about me(i said it jokingly even thou deep down im really upset) then shes like sorry bud, and im like alright and shes like tommorow alright man, and im like alright then went on my way.

this is really upsetting thou i mean not only because i will be loosing a freind within the next couple days once school ends but also because i have a ton of feelings for her, also i really am worried she may forget to meet up with me tommorow and we will part ways on a low note instead of a happy note.

anyway guys what do you think i should do about this i am just so sad. please give me advice.

btw i am not going to ask her out no matter what because first of all theirs a bit of a age difference and also she has a boyfreind. also im sorry for the rant but i really needed to express myself.

your help is really apreciated
Chrissy

Re: i cant get over a crush i have on my freind & im very sad

Post by Chrissy »

By the sounds of it, it looks like she thinks of you as just a friend. By the way she was saying, Bud, man and all that. I say that to guys i consider only friends.
Thank you -Lil1- for the siggie set!
ursha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ursha »

Yes, looks like you're only a friend to her. But that's a lot...At least for me. Many partners who were friends and after they are something more, break up and when they do, they're not friends anymore. Of course that's not for all of them but I know many. But friends stay :)
I know how it's to be in love when the one you like doesn't really care about you. It's very familiar to me. And I'm not gonna say try to forget her or something like that because I was in the same situation a year and a half ago. I was deeply in love but the guy I liked had a girlfriend and we were ''friends'' (definitely not very good ones, he wasn't very interested). But one day I realized that I should stop thinking about him and next week I met someone new who is still in my life {love}
You'll meet someone when you won't expect to, that's the sentence people were telling me all the time and I didn't believe but it's true :)
Try to not worry that much. I have my fingers crossed for you.
Urša

Thanks to Seb for my super set! :)

Most recent: Alessandro Nivola
Favourites: Ed Speleers, Bohem, Geoffrey Rush
Most wanted:Orlando Bloom, Viggo Mortensen, Dominic Monaghan, David
Wenham, Garrett Hedlund, Channing Tatum, Amanda Bynes, Twilight Cast
Lovett_First_Sight
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lovett_First_Sight »

I had a really similar problem last summer. It took me forever to get over the person. I hope it all works out for you.
mileycyrusfans
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mileycyrusfans »

Dont worry, one day you'll meet a guy that treats you right and you'll be really happy together, you just need to find the right guy!
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

hey guys i got to see her today we hung out a bit after school and she signed my yearbook, i think im going to finnally be able to turn the page on this one. the only thing is im gonna miss her in a few weeks when she graduates.
sunkissed08
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sunkissed08 »

Hey miley cyrus fan, i'm going through a really tough breakup right now; but let me personally tell you each day gets better. There are plenty of fish in the sea. :razz:
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

sunkissed08 wrote:Hey miley cyrus fan, i'm going through a really tough breakup right now; but let me personally tell you each day gets better. There are plenty of fish in the sea. :razz:
thanks pal and i agree with you so much, its just soon not only will i be loosing a great friend but i will be loosing a huge crush, when she graduates.
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reav »

Fanmail.biz is getting more ridiculous by the minute. WHAT THE FCK IS THIS THREAD DOING HERE? GROW UP, FFS!
mileycyrusfans
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by mileycyrusfans »

If you're going to lose contact when you finish school then you're obviously not great friends with this guy anyway, if anything you're stalking him, which is kinda weird, and makes it understandable why he doesnt want to be with you.

Like I said earlier, grow a set, man up, the perfect guy is out there waiting for you somewhere, you just have to find him.