E-mail Subject Lines

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
duckdud07
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: E-mail Subject Lines

Post by duckdud07 »

honey wrote:
missmaexox wrote: I never put Autograph Request because then I'm afraid they won't read my email. :oops:

-Kelsey
Me too. I always write just "request" in the subject line :)
ditto. exactly what i write =]
Jelly_tot
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Jelly_tot »

missmaexox wrote:I usually just put Hello! :D Please read! as my subject line. I never put Autograph Request because then I'm afraid they won't read my email. :oops:

-Kelsey
im the same :)
KW2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KW2 »

Depending on the person i write normally Autograph request please or as many have said Hello please read.
gluestick

Post by gluestick »

hey i just say \"autograph please\".
DanaRenoMBA
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DanaRenoMBA »

I send very few autograph requests via e-mail (less than 20 so far), but have had resonable success with my attempts. My subject line is "a fan's request" or " a request from a fan" I can not speak for anyone but myself but I do have an over 50% positive response.

One other note, I have made brief comments in the body of the requests about the impersonal nature of the e-mail request.

By the way, will you post (or PM/e-mail) the e-mail address that you used for Doris Day. I would like to e-mail her as well. Thank you.