*** Signature Size & Content - NEW RULES! ***

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
kittysayrawr
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: *** Signature Size & Content - NEW RULES! ***

Post by kittysayrawr »

I changed my siggy again... Do you think it's exceeding the limit? =(
Total: 4 ? Jennette McCurdy (lost), Kim K, Pawn Stars cast, Savannah Outen
Most Wanted: HP cast, Glee cast, BBT cast, GoT cast, Hilary Swank, Jason Finn, Khloe & Kourtney Kardashian, Robert Pattinson, Lady GaGa, Demi Lovato, Jennifer Lawrence, Robert Downey Jr.

SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

Thanks Mr Kennedy For the heads up. The User had been notified.
cazcaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cazcaz »

I used to have one image and some text, but now it has disappeared. When I moved into the edit page I am "not authorised to define a signature."
I'm a bit upset because I have not been contacted regarding the size of my signature, it's just been taken off without contacting me. If someone had said I had to make it smaller I would happily have done so. But now I can't have anything at all!
I have only just heard of these new rules.
Someone help please?
matze16
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by matze16 »

cazcaz wrote:I used to have one image and some text, but now it has disappeared. When I moved into the edit page I am "not authorised to define a signature."
I'm a bit upset because I have not been contacted regarding the size of my signature, it's just been taken off without contacting me. If someone had said I had to make it smaller I would happily have done so. But now I can't have anything at all!
Someone help please?
Hello cazcaz! :D

As far as I know this is a general problem with signatures here on fanmail.biz for quite a long time now :( . A lot of members have this problem, including me! It's just a bug and I guess/hope they are working on it at the moment ;-) I guess/hope it will get fixed soon...

So don't worry about your signature, for sure it will come back {thumb2}

Many regards,
matze16
cazcaz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by cazcaz »

matze16 wrote:
cazcaz wrote:I used to have one image and some text, but now it has disappeared. When I moved into the edit page I am "not authorised to define a signature."
Someone help please?
Hello cazcaz! :D

As far as I know this is a general problem with signatures here on fanmail.biz for quite a long time now :( . A lot of members have this problem, including me! It's just a bug and I guess/hope they are working on it at the moment ;-) I guess/hope it will get fixed soon...

So don't worry about your signature, for sure it will come back {thumb2}

Many regards,
matze16
Oh, OK! I guess I'll just have to be patient then. Thanks for the reply! {thumb2}
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

I don't believe I ever received a PM about my signature. :?
KCH1897
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by KCH1897 »

my signature disappeared over a week ago with no notification and it was also only a small one, way smaller than the ones still being shown by other people that take ages to load ,

my signature is still im my settings page but it wont allow it to be modified or attached to my posts,

have others had this problem.
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

^That's the way it was for me to... I never got anything about it and now I can't do anything about it. :? :neutral:
Trottersfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Trottersfan »

NOTICE:

Every user's signatures are not currently working. It has nothing to do with your sigs being to large!

We are currently working on fixing the issue, and as soon as it is fixed, you will be notified.

Thanks for understanding,

Rob. :)