American Idol

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
Paigey012

Re: American Idol

Post by Paigey012 »

ADAM TO WIN

I think he is amazing {??}
realityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by realityfan »

I want an Adam/Allison final b/c both are good but Adam is the best.
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

sadly after seeeing how obsessed the judges are with adam i think he will def win no matter how much i hated his outfits tonight. (well i dont like him period but i have to admit he can sing) but i rly cannot see how anyone liked what he was wearing.

now i think it will be b/w danny and kris to go home :[ :oops:
noodlez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by noodlez »

WHAT DID DANNY DO YESTERDAY?!?!?! Oh noooooo - PLEASE! I'm soooo worried that he has to leave this week. He's my ABSOLUTE FAVORITE but his version of Dream On was so terrible :neutral: :? Was he in pain or something? The last note was well... no words... I was shocked with my jaw on the table and laughing at the same time. It sounded so weird :? First I thought it wasn't him but one of the instruments :?

Adam kinda sounds the same every week. His performances of Tracks Of My Tears and Mad World were great but during any other song he starts to scream - at least at the end. This is kinda his "signature" to the songs... Screaming. If you ask me Kris was the best yesterday! I didn't and still don't get the judges' comments on his performance. Sure, Rock isn't his genre - we all know, don't we?! - but he made the best of the song w.r.t. his voice. I liked it best 8)
realityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by realityfan »

Danny was horrible last night so I think he will go but happy with Kris leaving too
noodlez
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by noodlez »

YAY! Danny's in the TOP 3 8) Hope he won't mess up again. I loved how he handled this whole "last note" thing when Ryan asked him about it. Like "I laughed the whole time. I couldn't stop. It was really bad" etc.

Danny, hope this has taught you a lesson...
realityfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by realityfan »

3 contestants 4 judges this should be interesting I can't wait to see what Adam will do next week with his pick
nainaitok
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nainaitok »

I'm pretty heart broken this week since Allison is eliminated..
So far, I have constantly change my favorite..but mostly I like Adam performance. This man is so unpredictable... I like him. He make me guess what will he do on each week...
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

haha, adam is on the cover of enteretainment weekley and my dad gtes that magazine, so today when i got home i wripped the cover into pieces and threw it into the garbage.
i kinda think its unfair to the other contestants bc its like he alreayd won so who cares about the other 2, i think they shouldve put them all on the cover =/
nainaitok
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by nainaitok »

othfan26 wrote:haha, adam is on the cover of enteretainment weekley and my dad gtes that magazine, so today when i got home i wripped the cover into pieces and threw it into the garbage.
i kinda think its unfair to the other contestants bc its like he alreayd won so who cares about the other 2, i think they shouldve put them all on the cover =/
nah..actually at first the front man of this season is danny gokey..but suddenly adam attack in the middle...I wasn't interested on his audition..:)