Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
JamesFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by JamesFan »

Has anybody had a success from Rock of Ages? I am thinking about writing to Constantine Maroulis.
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

No, but why not just write to Maroulis if that's who you're after? He is apparently very good with fanmail, in the past anyway. Just ask if he could send you a playbill. Good luck!
JamesFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesFan »

Got a poster signed by the cast of Spring Awakening after the show today in Toronto. Just thought you may like to see it.

Playbiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Playbiller »

Hey guys! I haven't been on in a while. I've had quite a few successes since I've last posted.

Hairspray (original cast)! This one means a lot to me. I sent it shortly before the show closed and received it AFTER! It's in black and white, but it made me feel very special that someone found one and sent it to me. :)

Distracted

Mary Poppins

Wicked (Broadway cast)

and Wicked (Second National Tour). A friend of mine is in the show playing Glinda and sent one to me signed. It was a great birthday gift.

I also got an autograph from Jamie Beaman (Sir Robin from the Spamalot national tour).

My friends and I went a while back and had a backstage tour, courtesy of a friend of mine.
I met Merle Dandridge, Christopher Gurr, and a few others. They were all very nice people.

I sent off for

9 to 5 and Waiting for Godot (not holding my breath on that one.) I sent something to Nathan Lane as well, and while I'm crossing my fingers, I'm not getting my hopes up.

Lindsay Northen (previous Glinda understudy) and Julie Reiber (previous Elphaba understudy) are supposed to be sending me autographs. I'm also expecting something from John O'Hurley and Larry the Cable Guy. (Hooray for direct communication!) HAHA!

I'll try to upload the pictures very soon. I hope that everyone else is having great success.

This month has by far been the best month and my birthday this year will be no doubt the best ever. :) I never would have thought that a theatre kid like me, living in BFE could have this happen. I've also received a few letters of encouragement from cast members. They've all been very sweet. Sorry for rambling! LOL I'm shushin'!
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Playbiller wrote:Hey guys! I haven't been on in a while. I've had quite a few successes since I've last posted.

Hairspray (original cast)! This one means a lot to me. I sent it shortly before the show closed and received it AFTER! It's in black and white, but it made me feel very special that someone found one and sent it to me. :)

That happened to me with Curtains - and it was an opening night, nearly a year after opening ++? It was bizarre, but I love Jill Paice (and her + David Hyde Pierce were awesome together!), but of course we don't question these things :).

Best with your future career. I love Broadway and I know how difficult it is to get there so don't loose hope! (But I have no clue what BFE means!)

I was going to get to go backstage at A TALE OF TWO CITIES on Broadway this year by the composer, Jill Santoriello, but it closed too early :(! I was so sad!!!!!!!!! Hahah.
Playbiller
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Playbiller »

TheScarletPimpernel wrote:
Playbiller wrote:Hey guys! I haven't been on in a while. I've had quite a few successes since I've last posted.

That happened to me with Curtains - and it was an opening night, nearly a year after opening ++? It was bizarre, but I love Jill Paice (and her + David Hyde Pierce were awesome together!), but of course we don't question these things :).

Best with your future career. I love Broadway and I know how difficult it is to get there so don't loose hope! (But I have no clue what BFE means!)

I was going to get to go backstage at A TALE OF TWO CITIES on Broadway this year by the composer, Jill Santoriello, but it closed too early :(! I was so sad!!!!!!!!! Hahah.
BFE= Bum F*** Egypt lol. I'm a small town girl with big theatre dreams. :) Theatre is actually my major. Thanks for the well wishes. :)

I <3 DHP! LUCKY!! HAHA
JamesFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JamesFan »

I got a signed playbill from the Little Mermaid.
Sent April 9th, Back April 21

That is pretty fast since it went Toronto - NY - Halifax. I will post a scan when I am home in a few weeks.
Gracie84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gracie84 »

Does anyone know how Kerry Ellis is with fanmail? She played Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway and she's playing her in Wicked West End I believe? I just thought I would ask, because I really want her to sign my Wicked limited edition 5th year anniversary playbill, but I just thought I would ask first, because I don't want to risk it not coming back to me if she's not that great with fanmail.
uriel-eyes
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by uriel-eyes »

Gracie84 wrote:Does anyone know how Kerry Ellis is with fanmail? She played Elphaba in Wicked on Broadway and she's playing her in Wicked West End I believe? I just thought I would ask, because I really want her to sign my Wicked limited edition 5th year anniversary playbill, but I just thought I would ask first, because I don't want to risk it not coming back to me if she's not that great with fanmail.
when I wrote to her, I got mine back within a couple of days(i'm in the UK), people in the UK were getting replies when she was on Broadway so I don't think the whol international thing will be a problem :]
I didn't send anything to get signed though, she just sent me headshots
I think she's very consistent with her fanmail :]
Gracie84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gracie84 »

uriel-eyes wrote:

when I wrote to her, I got mine back within a couple of days(i'm in the UK), people in the UK were getting replies when she was on Broadway so I don't think the whol international thing will be a problem :]
I didn't send anything to get signed though, she just sent me headshots
I think she's very consistent with her fanmail :]
Thank you, I just didn't see any successes since I believe January so I figured I would ask.