Heavy Metal?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Heavy Metal?

Post by Classikmetal »

Aw...that sucks, man. I'd think Zakk would be kind of cool and give you an autograph. Guess not...maybe a bad day. :neutral:
ozzman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ozzman »

I was talking to Zakks old tech Fred, said that zakk is going through alot right now with his family and also since losing his dad. He will probably snap out of it sooner or later. Just needs time.
sonofthesouth8
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by sonofthesouth8 »

yeah it coulda been a bad day or whatever... but a friend of mine went to the show sunday in charlotte and he said it was pretty much a replay of the friday show... jd signed, zakk bolted, sevendust and dope were very nice again...

im really disappointed because i really really wanted to meet zakk as he is my favorite guitarist of all time but he at least i got to go to the show and see/hear him play...
irsauers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by irsauers »

Hi everybody, This is an awesome thread. I love Metal!! I don't get into much of the hardcore screamin stuff but I love a lot of classic metal. It's so cool that some people on here have had success with legends like iron maiden, ronnie james dio, black sabbath, and even members of megadeth.

Has anyone ever tried any of the guys from Motley Crue via venue? How about Slayer?
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

I tried Motley Crue late last year and never heard anything back. I dunno if they sign...but I really want to get them sometime. ;) I've been wanting to try Slayer, too. I'm waiting for them to tour the states again this fall and try them. Nice to see another metalhead on here. :)
irsauers
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by irsauers »

i've heard vince neil never signs but it'd be cool to get tommy, mick, and nikki
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

Here's who I have gotten in the past month or two...John 5 (which I got today), Battlelore, Communic, Lanfear, Crystal Blaze, and Benedictum.
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

Just got Greg Christian (Testament bassist) via a trade...

Justinsdad
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Justinsdad »

Think I've finally tracked down John Dyer Baizley from Baroness (vocalist/guitarist and also the cover artist for all their cds, plus Kylesa, Pig Destroyer, and several others).

Baroness is recording in Texas right now, so I'm hoping I can get through to him at the studio. This is my 7th attempt with him via different methods. He's definitely my white whale. I thought I had his home address tracked down, but it was RTS'd due to no mail receptacle, and you can't look up a PO Box.

I'd love to get him. They announced tour dates this week and they're playing in Cincinnati on July 9th with Clutch, so me and the ol' lady are taking a stoner metal date night.

Also have a letter going out to fellow sludge metaller Sanford Parker of Minsk. The man has the most epic beard in metal. :lol:
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

How do you manage to find where bands are recording in the studio? I've never had any luck trying to do that...