bunch of pre prints(10) from celebrity merch.

Autographed pictures received from Studio Fan Mail and Celebrity Merchandise. Post your feedback here.
PleaseSignHereX________
$10 gift certificate winner

bunch of pre prints(10) from celebrity merch.

Post by PleaseSignHereX________ »

wrote celeb merch through website got these
babyface,barry watson, charlie sheen, forest whittacker
unsure who guy is off hand and then gloria ruben
hank azirio, adrian paul, cant rember the other to

for a total of ten
Auction 4 Amanda is setup to help raise the much needed funds for Amanda Kachmarsky who was very seriosly injuried 1 year ago that had left her in a coma and with brain damage and injuries. This will help her and her family with the medical exspense that occured
Joey
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joey »

Did they all come in the same envelope?
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

Ok...what's the catch of this site??? And why do they need a billing address when the pre-prints are free????? I'm so confused :?. I love some of the prints, but I don't want to do anything risky either.
elmomommyto2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by elmomommyto2 »

Ack! I put in my info just to see what else would be required and I guess my "order" (which was all free prints) was processed :roll:. I hope that it's not some kind of scam. And do they actually charge you for shipping & handling if you're in the U.S.?????????????????? I also did 10 free prints.
H
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by H »

i have tried this site out so many times and have yet to received anything. i guess they like you better. :)
Tasha
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Tasha »

Nice success.. When did you send the request?
TheCollector

Post by TheCollector »

Hi guys {up}

As a SFM and CelebrityMerch moderator I would like to clear up this query, as several people have been asking the same things!!!!

Any of the free prints ordered from CelebrityMerch are just that - FREE! They do not charge delivery for these free prints. The reason they take your address is so that they can mail them to you!

The photos do take a while to arrive though, mine took 4-5 months to the UK. In fact in order to get them I had to email them again and tell them I never received my photos.

Incidentally, when you order your free prints you will get a confirmation email sent to you. MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THIS.

Then, if your prints do not arrive after a few months, you should reply to the confirmation email and say they have not arrived. Once I had done this I got them within about 2 weeks.

I can understand why you might all be a bit suspicious, as it seems a bit too good to be true. But trust me - you will get your free prints which are delivered free of charge.

CelebrityMerch would of course like you to order something from them at the same time :lol: but it is not necessary to get your free autos.

I hope this clears it up for you!

Ian :mrgreen:
PleaseSignHereX________

Post by PleaseSignHereX________ »

yes i ordered these awhile ago free of charge not the same envolope they were all in their opwn but address the same i didnt scan the same envolopeover and over you know
Auction 4 Amanda is setup to help raise the much needed funds for Amanda Kachmarsky who was very seriosly injuried 1 year ago that had left her in a coma and with brain damage and injuries. This will help her and her family with the medical exspense that occured
katie_sacre
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

hi

Post by katie_sacre »

wot email did u use? {drunkard}

hey

Post by guest »

i just used the celebrity merch website and used my own email address. go to the sfm forum on here there is a direct link to the website.
i think its http://www.celebritymerch.com

dont remeber the 2 and from dates but its about 2 or 3 months