One Tree Hill Cast Again

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
girlbehindthereddoor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

One Tree Hill Cast Again

Post by girlbehindthereddoor »

i met more I just can't find the pics

and I got loads of autos lol. Im selling 2 in the sell section.
ImageImageImageImageImageImage]Image
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: One Tree Hill Cast Again

Post by othfan26 »

you do not understand how jealous i am right now lmao!
Congrats! omgg!! :lol: :D
set made by seb88
Successes: Legally Blonde The Musical, Wicked, The Little Mermaid,Chelsea Staub,Savannah Outen, Daniel Radcliffe VV, Phill Lewis, Bailey Hanks VV, Hairspray, Debby Ryanx2, Michaela McMansus, All My Sons, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jake Thomas, Crystal Hunt, Jemma Brown, Drew Seeley, Lauren Zakrin, Rhiannon Hansen,Carlson Young, Paige Davis, Hugh Laurie SFM, Savvy and Mandy, Ashley Rickards, Sara Ramirez, Amanda Seyfried, Piper Perabo, Kara Crane, Mason Vale Cotton, Jason Earles, Nicole Anderson, Kim Kardashian PP, Mamma Mia, Connor Paolo, Kellie Pickler, Jackson Brundage, Sterling Knight PP
Recently Sent Out: Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez VV
RTS: Lisa Goldstein, Demi Lovato VV, David Archuleta VV, Brittany Snow VV, Selena Gomez VV
girlbehindthereddoor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I met James and chad too but I dont know if I posted those. lol. Also Mark a few times. lol. It was an awesome week. Sophia is awesomeeeeeeee. Chad.... ehh. Hes not going to be on the show next year because he kept asking for more money and eventually they just fired him. So when fans come over he's trying to get them to like rally for him. So I'm DEF no longer a chad fan. He's kind of a scumbag.
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

girlbehindthereddoor wrote:I met James and chad too but I dont know if I posted those. lol. Also Mark a few times. lol. It was an awesome week. Sophia is awesomeeeeeeee. Chad.... ehh. Hes not going to be on the show next year because he kept asking for more money and eventually they just fired him. So when fans come over he's trying to get them to like rally for him. So I'm DEF no longer a chad fan. He's kind of a scumbag.
omg reallyy??? a show without chad :shock: he gorgeous aha. wow i cant believe hed act like that, seems like a different person to me :neutral: yeah Sophia seems so sweet! Great pics btw :D i wish i lived closerr.
set made by seb88
Successes: Legally Blonde The Musical, Wicked, The Little Mermaid,Chelsea Staub,Savannah Outen, Daniel Radcliffe VV, Phill Lewis, Bailey Hanks VV, Hairspray, Debby Ryanx2, Michaela McMansus, All My Sons, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jake Thomas, Crystal Hunt, Jemma Brown, Drew Seeley, Lauren Zakrin, Rhiannon Hansen,Carlson Young, Paige Davis, Hugh Laurie SFM, Savvy and Mandy, Ashley Rickards, Sara Ramirez, Amanda Seyfried, Piper Perabo, Kara Crane, Mason Vale Cotton, Jason Earles, Nicole Anderson, Kim Kardashian PP, Mamma Mia, Connor Paolo, Kellie Pickler, Jackson Brundage, Sterling Knight PP
Recently Sent Out: Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez VV
RTS: Lisa Goldstein, Demi Lovato VV, David Archuleta VV, Brittany Snow VV, Selena Gomez VV
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

:D Lucky! I reconize some of the people.Hilary,Stephen, Sophia, Kate, who are the others? Did you meet Joy or James??
girlbehindthereddoor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I met James twice. Joy doesn't like fans that much.
Larisie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Larisie »

Congrats on your success, Tonya!!! This is quite the awesome one! {thumb2} Would love to see pictures of you and James!! {love}
I'm not surprised to hear about Chad, though. He never seemed to be a very nice guy! So it'll be interesting to have OTH without Lucas!

About Bethany...is it just because fans make her uncomfortable? Or she's just not as sweet as I thought she would be?!
And who's the girl in the purple dress? I don't recognize her!

Larisie :)
Thanks to -Lil1- for my great sig!

girlbehindthereddoor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Yeah Chad's nice and all but he's still trying to use fans to get himself more money and thats... ehh. plus he's cheating on his fiance.

Joy... I don't know like I hear fans just make her uncomfortable but like we would be there all day and she wouldn'te ven acknowledge us and people who live there say she's not friendly.

The girl in the purple dress is Alison Mun shes from "That 70s show" and "What I like about you"

miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

sophia seems like a super nice person your so lucky to have met the majority of the cast. i love oth so much its one of my favirote shows ever. and can you post about the experience about the encounters like what did they sign what did they say to you stuff like that. thanks. and did you meet ashley rickards? im a huge fan of her and was really happy when i got her ttm. i also got kate's autograph ttm.

also im really suprised bethany isnt nice ive heard alot of nice things about her.
girlbehindthereddoor
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

oh kate was super nice! she was like "I like your scarf" lol

Here are vids of Sophia and Kate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BslRZMFV79Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doXkQUiASwo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTzMwShwLDY (best part is at 1:15)