who are your two most wanted ttm autographs at the moment

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: who are your two most wanted ttm autographs at the moment

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

Right now my top two are

Nikki Reed
Kristen Stewart
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastendersFan »

Rihanna and Cascada :mrgreen:
Reav
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Reav »

miley cyrus fan: As a soon-to-be university educated linguist, I would like to inform you that "so ya" is an oral device called gap-filler and as such, it has no place in a written discourse. And quite frankly, it is annoying as hell to see it in nearly each and every one of your sentences.

To answer your question, right now, it is Amanda Tapping and Carlo Rota.
Joshjb
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Joshjb »

Emilie de Ravin: She's my favorite actress on Lost, and I'm trying everything I can to get her autograph. Hopefully I will be able to soon. {up}

Lisa Kudrow: I don't think it's even possible to get Lisa's autograph TTM, but I'm gonna wait and see if she'll be in a play or something and will send RIGHT AWAY. She is my favorite actress, period. Loved her in Friends, and The Comeback.
LOST Fanmail Forum - Please post your LOST successes here!
IP Autographs: Henry Ian Cusick; Ian Somerhalder; Dominic Monaghan; "Day of Wrath" script signed by the full cast including Christopher Lambert, Phyllida Law, Brian Blessed and James Faulkner!
Waiting for: Evangeline Lilly; Daniel Dae Kim; Harold Perrineau, Elizabeth Mitchell, Terry O'Quinn, Josh Holloway [VV]; Emilie de Ravin [VV] x2; Taylor Kitsch [E-mail]; "One Tree Hill" Cast; Matthew Fox [SFM]; Matthew Perry [SFM]; Jennifer Aniston [SFM]; Courtney Cox Arquette [SFM]; Lisa Kudrow [SFM]; Matt Le'Blanc [SFM]; "Friends" Cast [SFM]; "Charmed" Cast [SFM]; Alexis Bledel [SFM]
Received: Lauren Graham [SFM]; David Schwimmer [SFM]; Michael Emerson [TTM]; Yunjin Kim [TTM], Jorge Garcia [TTM]
EastendersFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by EastendersFan »

I love Lisa Kudrow too :mrgreen:
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Reav wrote:miley cyrus fan: As a soon-to-be university educated linguist, I would like to inform you that "so ya" is an oral device called gap-filler and as such, it has no place in a written discourse. And quite frankly, it is annoying as hell to see it in nearly each and every one of your sentences
Was that really necessary? Anthony's my friend and a really great kid. If the way he writes irritates you so much, why don't you just stop reading his posts instead of trying to belittle him? {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
pinkie
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by pinkie »

My most wanted ttm replies right now are Stephen Campbell Moore and Geff Francis. I have been collecting Ashes To Ashes cast members on my own themed 4x6 photos and am just missing these two from the main cast members (6 episodes or more).
jossiana
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jossiana »

EastendersFan_x wrote:I love Lisa Kudrow too :mrgreen:
the most two most wanted ttm autographs at the moment are miley ciruis and jensen ackles
cz i m such a huge fan for both of them Miley is such a sweet adorable funny girl and jensen what can i say im in love with him he is soooooooooooooooooooo gorgeous hunky funny and especially HOTTTTTTTTTT
hhhhhhhhhhhm luv 'em :razz:
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

margotchanning wrote:
Reav wrote:miley cyrus fan: As a soon-to-be university educated linguist, I would like to inform you that "so ya" is an oral device called gap-filler and as such, it has no place in a written discourse. And quite frankly, it is annoying as hell to see it in nearly each and every one of your sentences
Was that really necessary? Anthony's my friend and a really great kid. If the way he writes irritates you so much, why don't you just stop reading his posts instead of trying to belittle him? {thumb2}
well thank you annie that was really nice of you to stick up for me, and thanks for the compliment :)
SelenaandDemiFan

Post by SelenaandDemiFan »

I really want

Kristen Stewart: I think she is amazing and I want hers!

Robert Pattinson: I LOVE him... do i need to say more? :)

This is AT THE MOMENT :D