Pepsi Success!

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
omgitscaro
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Pepsi Success!

Post by omgitscaro »

Nice success! (even if it isn't an autograph...)
I love Pepsi too. {??}
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

scoonie1 wrote:So you don't like stickers? It's disturbing that I got something for free and posted it on this website? Well I have seen plenty of non-related autograph material feedback posted here, so I really don't see why it is that big of a deal when I do it. I guess next time I won't let anyone in on getting free stuff...sorry ppl I guess its disturbing to some :lol:
Nice of you to put words in my mouth. I didnt say I "dont like stickers". There is not "plenty" of non-autograph related feedback" posted at all.

The feedback forum is for feedback on autograph requests. Nothing more, nothing less. Asking for stickers is not an autograph request, therefore is not feedback, hence the thread being moved to general discussion. Its quite simple.
margotchanning wrote:Andy, Why is it disturbing? I don't quite understand that! :?
As in why the need was felt to post it in feedback.
jdp3577
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Post by jdp3577 »

I dont think it's that big of a deal, people do post non autograph topics in feedback, and have ever since Ive been here. check out any fan pack post, no autographs, just an email to a sports team asking for a fan pack. This really seems about the same.
#-John-#
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

jdp3577 wrote:I dont think it's that big of a deal, people do post non autograph topics in feedback, and have ever since Ive been here. check out any fan pack post, no autographs, just an email to a sports team asking for a fan pack. This really seems about the same.
Fanpacks kinda make sense, you're still a fan of the team and getting something, which is similar to the subject of the website.

Emailing Pepsi and asking for stickers is still nothing like it IMO. I registered with an alcohol site and they sent me some free bookmarks, it never even entered my head to make a thread about it, let alone post it as feedback. Wonder why....
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Andy316 wrote:As in why the need was felt to post it in feedback.
I see! I didn't know it was posted in feedback! {thumb2}

I think it's a matter of opinion on this one. I wouldn't put it in feedback myself but he still got something from a big name company so I suppose it could be a "success" in the same way as fan packs. Maybe it's helpful to other Pepsi fans to know they can get some stickers and stuff from the company! :)

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

People can post anything they get like this on general discussions. Seriously if people start seeing that they can send to any brand and request stickers and still be able to post it as feedback and get added to the draw etc. then they're going to take advantage of it and the feedback board is just going to be full of it. You can get freebies from most companies, do you really think all of these should be posted on feedback? Like I've said before, I've got free samples of shampoo and washing powder in the past, what would you think if you saw me post that as feedback? You'd probably laugh and say it was ridiculous! So yes, keep any free things you get from brands on the general discussion board because I don't think anyone would want to see pages full of freebies from companies whenever they check the board for autograph feedback :)
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
ballack462
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ballack462 »

SPECTACULER SUCCESS!!! ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

THE REST OF YOU ARE ALL HATERS!!!
liamafc
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by liamafc »

it could only happen on fanmail lol
scoonie1
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by scoonie1 »

ballack462 wrote:SPECTACULER SUCCESS!!! ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-) ;-)

THE REST OF YOU ARE ALL HATERS!!!
Thank you. Finally! :mrgreen:
ballack462
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ballack462 »

ITS SPECIAL TO SEE SOMEONE PASSIONATE ABOUT PEPSI!!!!!