Do you think its authentic?(Duff)

Are you unsure if your autograph is authentic or not? Post it in here and the Fanmail.biz community will try to clear it up for you.
chocolatelee
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do you think its authentic?(Duff)

Post by chocolatelee »

joshh_911 wrote:Ryco11756 and aamir, what do you base your opinion on? I couldn't see your evidence to prove this is authentic...

Damien Duff is well known to send secretarials through the mail via Newcastle United, among some other players which people still claim as "authentic" on here. It would be useful to know how the signed poster was obtained; for example TTM or purchased.

Yes it does look close to how it should, but that's as far as I'll go as regards to an opinion. I dislike giving opinions on here because some people can't accept the truth. Maybe not people in this topic but hey a 10-year-old moderator may be able to help. :lol:
Hi Josh.it was TTM. So is it a fake?
jrott
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jrott »

Ryco11756 and aamir, it is VERY irresponsible to make claims like you have
Ryco. you said "its 100 percent real"
aamir you said "definitely authentic"
I guess you were both there to witness this being signed?

Josh gave some excellent information regarding through the mail success, my advice would be to wait for a site expert to give you an opinion or research other known secretarials and compare for yourself {up}
joshh_911
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by joshh_911 »

It's difficult to tell with Damien Duff, as a number of successes have been obtained when he was away on international duty, postmarked from Ireland. However they were still secretarial so one explanation could be his agent signs on behalf of Damien, or perhaps his wife handles his mail. :?

However this is the second success I've seen via Newcastle that looks nothing like the secretarial versions of his autograph. And it matches my in-person autographs, as well as those on various reputable dealer websites. You may have been lucky here, or maybe he's actually started to sign now... {thumb2}