Photo/Auto/Stamp Store - TEMP CLOSED

Autographs for sale or exchange.
afem1010

Photo/Auto/Stamp Store - TEMP CLOSED

Post by afem1010 »

Welcome to My Store

Before reading on, please note that I only accept British Pounds, Canadian Dollars and US Dollars. All Prices stated here are in U.S. Dollars.

Certain Rules to follow: (Credit to ldy josie x)
1. Once we have exchanged addresses, the deal cannot be undone. It is difficult to find photos and stuff, and when I have in my mind a deal set, I wish it to be set.
2. I must receive your payment within a maximum of one and a half weeks unless you have an issue which must be made prior to the deal closure. I give that period as I live in Canada, but later than that must have a reason.
3. I will not make the photos until I receive payment. This is to insure the deal is ongoing. It takes me half a day to get this photos out, so on my part I am quick.
4. I only accept Canadian Dollars, British Pounds, US Dollars, Euros and Australian Dollars.
5. If I do not reply to a mail concerning a deal, do not jump to conclusions that I have ripped you off. I will get back ASAP.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
==========
PHOTO SHOP
==========

I print HIGH Quality, Professional Glossy Photos. I get these done outside so they are high quality and on professional photo paper.

Sizes and relative Prices:

4x6 ---->1 Dollars Each -----3 for 2 Dollars
5x7 ---->2 Dollars Each
8x10 ---->4 Dollars Each

These are high quality prints, hence why they cost a bit. I personally make sure they are not damaged and are proper before shipment.

Shipping will Depend on Where you are located. If You buy a good quantity, I will consider providing free shipping.

NOTE: I have only a select selection of photos to make HQ Prints. If you prefer giving a photo from your behalf, be my guest; however, i require LARGE pixel photos. somewhere in the 1300x1600 range.

==========
STAMP SHOP
==========

I have Canadian Stamps for Sale.

FOR US:
98 cent stamp -- Booklet of 6 ---->10 Dollars
98 cent stamp -- Roll of 50 ---->50 Dollars

FOR INTERNATIONAL:
1.65 stamp -- Booklet of 6 ---->14 Dollars
1.65 Stamp -- Roll of 50 ---->80 Dollars

All Prices for stamps INCLUDE Shipping and Handling to anywhere in the world. All Prices are in USD - Prices can change.

Payment Methods:
1. Concealed Cash (British Pounds, Canadian Dollars, US Dollars, Euros and Australian Dollars)
2. Items off Ebay
3. Signed Playbills

Please leave a message here and I will get back to you ASAP. I prefer if you leave a msg here than PM.

Any questions, please feel free to ask.

Cheers!
afem1010
afem1010

Re: Photo/Auto/Stamp Store

Post by afem1010 »

Changed prices to U.S. Dollars

bump
prettycrazy4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettycrazy4life »

I'm interested in getting four 4x6 photos printed, and getting a booklet of 6 stamps.
NOTE 3/26/09: I will be checking in on the site when I can, I just work a lot, and I'm in college so I don't want people to think I left for the other board. Thanks!
My Website
Most recent success: Kate Winslet, Timothy Olyphant, and Guys & Dolls Cast
Favorite Autographs: Adam Sandler, Kate Winslet, Nikki Reed, Marion Cotillard, Adrien Brody, Matthew Perry, Adam Brody, Daniel Radcliffe, Amanda Seyfried & Melissa George
Most Wanted: Rachel Weisz, Rupert Grint, Emily Blunt, James McAvoy, Dev Patel & Dominic Cooper
Autographs Total:143
Authentic: 89
In-person:4
Secretarial:11
Autopens:9
Pre-prints:23
Bought: 9
afem1010

Post by afem1010 »

prettycrazy4life wrote:I'm interested in getting four 4x6 photos printed, and getting a booklet of 6 stamps.

cool - what exactly do you want photo wise?
prettycrazy4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I need some "Twilight" photos to send out later this month. I need 4x6 photos, I have the image files ready, and they are the size you say prefer. Is that ok?
NOTE 3/26/09: I will be checking in on the site when I can, I just work a lot, and I'm in college so I don't want people to think I left for the other board. Thanks!
My Website
Favorite Autographs: Adam Sandler, Kate Winslet, Nikki Reed, Marion Cotillard, Adrien Brody, Matthew Perry, Adam Brody, Daniel Radcliffe, Amanda Seyfried & Melissa George
Most Wanted: Rachel Weisz, Rupert Grint, Emily Blunt, James McAvoy, Dev Patel & Dominic Cooper
afem1010

Post by afem1010 »

prettycrazy4life wrote:I need some "Twilight" photos to send out later this month. I need 4x6 photos, I have the image files ready, and they are the size you say prefer. Is that ok?
for sure - send me a PM with the links for the photos. And we can finalize it with address change on there. Please note the change in stamp costs. (They are reduced) - Send me all the details via PM and we shall go from there.

Cheers
afem1010
-Lil1-
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by -Lil1- »

If you have US stamps,
I would like to buy a booklet of 6 or so...
How much do you want? (UK money)
or would you like to trade those stamps for UK stamps?
Cheers {up}
Gracie84
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Gracie84 »

I'm looking to get 6 4x6 printed and an 8x10.
Autographs Collected:
PSP: 20
SP: 13
ICS: 2
Signed Other: 5
Signed Playbills: 8
AP/PP/Sec: 17

My collection/Auction Items: http://graciesautographs.webs.com/
afem1010

Post by afem1010 »

Gracie84 wrote:I'm looking to get 6 4x6 printed and an 8x10.
For sure. Prices are as stated + shipping. Please PM me the photos you want to print and I can see if I can print them or not in the resolution you give me.

-Lil1- wrote:If you have US stamps,
I would like to buy a booklet of 6 or so...
How much do you want? (UK money)
or would you like to trade those stamps for UK stamps?
Cheers {up}
I only have Canadian stamps at the moment, sorry. I however, am interested in both British Pounds or First Class Large Stamps. If you would like Canadian stamps, do let me know. I will be getting down U.S. Stamps later on, but not anytime soon.
prettycrazy4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Payment was mailed 3/2/2009! {thumb2}
My Website