Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes) and Naomi Watts IP success!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
devilson9991
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes) and Naomi Watts IP success!!!

Post by devilson9991 »

In the morning I met up with my friend and we went down to the Today Show. Just as we arrived, my friend spotted Milo Ventimiglia in the waiting room after his interview. A security guard came up to us and told us to get out. We walked behind a pillar and just a few minutes later, Milo walked out with his publicists. My friend talked to him about Milo's new comic book, Rise. Milo is one of the nicest guys I've met, he shook our hands and told us it was nice to meet us. After signing and personalizing our photos, he shook our hands again. His publicists told him he has cool fans. As we were walking away, I realized Milo had accidently given me his red portfolio along with my photo. I ran back to Milo and told him he accidently handed me his portfolio. Milo told me "Nah I don't need it, you can keep it and put your photos inside." What an awesome guy. After we got Milo, we went to Live with Regis & Kelly for San Antonio Spurs player, Tony Parker. Tony's car garaged on the way out and he wouldn't sign for 4 people :? .

Later in the day, we went over to Letterman and met up with a few other graphers. We arrived at Letterman slightly before 2 pm. Danny McBride came in first and he signed for everyone that wanted his autograph. Naomi Watts came in late around 4:20 pm and signed 10-15 graphs before going inside. She kept skipping my photo. After Naomi went inside, we went over to Conan for Clive Owen. Judah Friedlander came in and signed for everyone. No surprises as Clive Owen garaged (heard that he's a jerk). Went back to Letterman at 4:10 pm. Danny McBride left first and signed again for anyone who wanted his autograph. One of my friends got an index card signed by Danny on the back of the index so he gave it to me. Naomi Watts FINALLY came out at 6:30 pm and didn't sign anything as she was going to the premiere of The International starring Clive Owen and Naomi Watts. The people booed her while she was going into her car. I went down to the light with three other graphers and her car stopped at a red light. After a minute of us asking for her autograph, she rolled down her window and told us, "I'll sign until the light changes." She signed for 2 guys and rolled her window up. At the turn, the car ran into another red light and I ran up to her window. She finally rolled her window down and told me, "I'll sign only for you. Now go away." She signed my 8x10 and signed for another grapher, but she only signed her first name (N-line).

Milo Ventimiglia 1/1 personalized 8x10, also gave me his portfolio to put photos in
Tony Parker 0/1
Clive Owen, garaged
Judah Friedlander 1/1 IC
Danny McBride, friend gave me a signed IC
Naomi Watts 0/1, 0/1, 1/1 8x10

Milo Ventimiglia ("Heroes", "Rocky Balboa") personalized 8x10

Judah Friedlander (comedian, "30 Rock") signed index card

Danny McBride ("Tropic Thunder", "Pineapple Express") signed index card

Naomi Watts ("21 Grams", "King Kong", "The Ring") signed 8x10
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Milo Ventimiglia (Heroes) and Naomi Watts IP success!!!

Post by guilder1st »

Milo is the best! He's still very nice to his fans. {thumb2}
llrox2
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by llrox2 »

Wow great success!
Naomi Watts sounded a bit mean.
How do you find out about these celebrity sightings?
I'm just curious, I live in New York City too :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

youch naomi aint nice, but ya milo seems really nice im a big heroes fan and love gilmore girls also. id treasure the porfolio he gave you stand up guy.

lol your always getting in trouble thou at these things ah.
indigo15
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by indigo15 »

:D Wow, devilson9991! Very nice successes!

Milo Ventimiglia is one of my most wanted autographs. You're really lucky; he seems like a really nice guy. It seems like the only way to get his autograph is in-person...

Great job!
TTM SUCCESS: Kris Allen, David Archuleta, Aaron Ashmore, Shawn Ashmore, Mike Barz, Lance Bass (x2), Coby Bell (x2), Kameron Bink, Eric Carroll, Austin Carty, Eddie Cibrian, Misha Collins, Nicholas D'Agosto (x2), Tim Daly, Chris Daughtry, Melinda Doolittle (x2), Michael Emerson (x2), Chris Evans, Joey Fatone, Drew Fuller, Matt Giraud, Danny Gokey (x2), Greg Grunberg, Bret Harrison (x2), Melissa Joan Hart, Chelsie Hightower, Sam Huntington, Yvonne Jung, Bruce Kanegai (x3), Daniel Dae Kim, Yunjin Kim, Kristin Kreuk, Ken Leung, Patrick Levis, Blake Lewis, Jason Lezak, Gev Manoukian, Curt Mega, Jonathan Murphy, Masi Oka, Hayden Panettiere, Scarlett Pomers, Chris Richardson, Mark Salling, Ryne Sanborn, Drew Seeley, Sabrina Sloan, Jordin Sparks, Christy Smith (x2), Phil Stacey, Channing Tatum, Tia Texada, TJ Thyne, Mark Wahlberg, Brooke White (x2), Jason Wiles, Kris Williams

Latest IP: Emilio Dosal [10-18-2014 at SYTYCD Tour]
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi Ray! ;)

Amazing success - congrats! :mrgreen: I'm a big fan of Milo too, I'd love to have his autograph one day. :D I'm not a fan of Noami though, she seems a sit "stuck up"... :?

Good luck Ray, keep it up!
zanne
Heyheyyou
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Heyheyyou »

{up} That is awesome! Congrats! I love Milo.
devilson9991
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by devilson9991 »

Thanks guys.
llrox2 wrote:Wow great success!
Naomi Watts sounded a bit mean.
How do you find out about these celebrity sightings?
I'm just curious, I live in New York City too :D
Hey llrox2, the shows usually lists the guests for the week on their websites. I had no idea Milo was at the Today Show, but my friend told me and he gave me the Milo 8x10.
miley cyrus fan wrote:youch naomi aint nice, but ya milo seems really nice im a big heroes fan and love gilmore girls also. id treasure the porfolio he gave you stand up guy.

lol your always getting in trouble thou at these things ah.
I might get Milo to sign the portfolio next time 8) .
ChattyGirl247

Post by ChattyGirl247 »

Naomi Watts seems rude and inconsiderate. Milo Ventimiglia I've heard A LOT of good things about. I think I've only read about like one bad meeting with him. You are so lucky to have met him, he's my favorite character in Heroes! I think it's so cool that his publicist said that he has great fans and it's really sweet of him to just let you keep his portfolio.

I am completely envious of you! First the Jonas Brothers now Milo. You just may be the luckiest person ever.