NYCC Colin Baker, Sean Patrick Flanery, Eve Myles etc

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
kab87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

NYCC Colin Baker, Sean Patrick Flanery, Eve Myles etc

Post by kab87 »

I went to NY Comic Con last weekend and I met Marina Sirtis, Sean Patrick Flanery, Colin Baker (The 6th Doctor), Eve Myles, Euros Lyn (Torchwood) and I ran into Doctor Who writer Paul Cornell. I also got IDW Doctor Who Writer Tony Lee and artist Kelly Yates. I also managed to get Andre Nemec who is the Producer of the U.S. Life on Mars.

I just want to say if you ever get the chance to meet Colin, do so as he is one of the nicest guys you could possibly meet. He also has a great scene of humor. I went back to the doctor who booth the next day to get some comics signed by Tony Lee and Colin took care of my transaction and asked if i needed anything else , i.e my shoes shined. :lol:

I got Marina and Sean to sign my Stargate book as I'm trying to collect every ones autograph in it and they were in episodes Watergate and Ascension. Both signed their characters names as well which I thought was cool.

Eve and Euros were there at the convention promoting series 3 of Torchwood and signed a postcard. Both are very nice, Eve got a new haircut... here are some scans from that day..

Image Image ImageImage Image
James

Re: NYCC Colin Baker, Sean Patrick Flanery, Eve Myles etc

Post by James »

Well done, Colin is lovely! I've met him twice and was equally as nice both times.
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

I am so jealous of your Stargate book! And that you met Marina, Sean, Euros and Eve.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
kab87
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kab87 »

Yeah it's taken awhile to get all those signatures, I hope to get more in the summer. I have included some pictures for you of Marina, Sean, Eve and Euros..