Playbill Collectors

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
flipflopchick22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Playbill Collectors

Post by flipflopchick22 »

Could someone please tell me the address to get a Shrek The Musicial signed playbill? Thanks in advance 4 anyone who can help!!!!!!!
~I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN~
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

The address for Shrek The Musical on Broadway i as followed:

Broadway Theatre
1681 Broadway (Between West 52nd and 53rd Streets)
New York, NY 10019

in case you want to check out where i got it i found it on shrekthemusical.com (the official shrek on broadway website) and went to ticket info and then clicked on tickets. There they listed the address for the theater for box office sales. Also, under FAQ they one question is where is the theater located and it is the same. Hope this helps and good luck on getting a signed playbill! :D :D :D

wheniam6 8)
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

I have the addresses for the broadway shows and really want to get their autgoraphs but do not know who will respond....Can somebody please tell me which of these broadway shows respond? Thanks. Here they are:

Legally Blonde On Tour
Grease
Hairspray
Jersey Boys
Mama Mia!
Phantom Of the Opera
Wicked
Young Frankenstein

Thanks!
Wheniam6
[Image
Thanks to Peanut1234 for the awsomical siggy right here and Corekid for the bordering of the siggy!

Official Moderator!
flipflopchick22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

thank you SOOOOOO much!!!!!!! did you send an sase/ do I need to send 1? Thanks again!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :) :) {thumb2}
~I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN~
wheniam6
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by wheniam6 »

I actually never sent to them but found the address via official website but am sure they will be happy to send you an autographed playbill if you send an SASE. Anybody know who responds to mine yet???
[Image

Official Moderator!
flipflopchick22
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I am pretty sure Wicked will send 1!! i sent 2 them 2day!! good luck~
~I LOVE EDWARD CULLEN~
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

wheniam6 wrote:I have the addresses for the broadway shows and really want to get their autgoraphs but do not know who will respond....Can somebody please tell me which of these broadway shows respond? Thanks. Here they are:

Legally Blonde On Tour
Grease
Hairspray
Jersey Boys
Mama Mia!
Phantom Of the Opera
Wicked
Young Frankenstein

Thanks!
Wheniam6
Hairspray, Wicked, And Young Frankenstein Definietly respond, not sure of the others. {thumb2}
set made by seb88
Successes: Legally Blonde The Musical, Wicked, The Little Mermaid,Chelsea Staub,Savannah Outen, Daniel Radcliffe VV, Phill Lewis, Bailey Hanks VV, Hairspray, Debby Ryanx2, Michaela McMansus, All My Sons, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jake Thomas, Crystal Hunt, Jemma Brown, Drew Seeley, Lauren Zakrin, Rhiannon Hansen,Carlson Young, Paige Davis, Hugh Laurie SFM, Savvy and Mandy, Ashley Rickards, Sara Ramirez, Amanda Seyfried, Piper Perabo, Kara Crane, Mason Vale Cotton, Jason Earles, Nicole Anderson, Kim Kardashian PP, Mamma Mia, Connor Paolo, Kellie Pickler, Jackson Brundage, Sterling Knight PP
Recently Sent Out: Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez VV
RTS: Lisa Goldstein, Demi Lovato VV, David Archuleta VV, Brittany Snow VV, Selena Gomez VV
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

wheniam6 wrote:I have the addresses for the broadway shows and really want to get their autgoraphs but do not know who will respond....Can somebody please tell me which of these broadway shows respond? Thanks. Here they are:

Legally Blonde On Tour
Grease
Hairspray
Jersey Boys
Mama Mia!
Phantom Of the Opera
Wicked
Young Frankenstein

Thanks!
Wheniam6

For Shrek, you MUST send a SASE. I have gotten a response with a SASE, not without though. Good luck! Took about 2 weeks.

For wheniam6,
-The Grease Revival hasn't sent cast signed ones ever, only ones with the original/winners in Laura Osnes & Maxx Crumm. Unfortunately they both left some time ago and the only successes I have seen from them are from personal ones (When Taylor Hicks was there for example, and my own Derek Keeling (Danny) success).
-Yes, I've never had a problem with Hairspray sending back. However, don't expect this cast, the last cast, the cast before that, etc...I mean write your letter about them/whatever, but I've seen successes from them that have been the cast from 2 years ago or the cast that performed last night. Totally random.
-Jersey Boys, I don't believe they do. Occassionally they will, but this one will def. need a SASE. I haven't seen any successes in about 6 months!
-Yes, the stage manager to Mamma Mia! is extremely kind and is very complaint to the requests. Also, the cast is very good right now, and to my knowledge is goign to get much better in about a month :) :) :).
-Phantom of the Opera will respond, never had any problems.
-Wicked, will also respond, unless you've already sent to them in the recent past. Such as, I sent back in February and got a response, but when I sent again in September-ish, nothing. They have another office for the amount of fanmail they receive, so it can take very little time or a lot of time, but I've never seen any issues besides people who constantly/repeatedly send to them.
-Young Frank.. has been up in the air lately. Mindswell try, you may even still get an original cast one.

For the LEGALLY BLONDE TOUR, no. They (as in almost every single tour) do not carry around these playbills. In fact, many houses acorss the country don't have playbills -- here in Philly only one of our theatres has Playbills (because of who it's owned by), but where Legally Blonde was playing they had "ShowCases." You are in a bit of luck though; The Legally Blonde Tour every Saturday evening, or every weekend performance, collect money for an excellent charity: BC/EFAs, in which they sell signed show programs, windowcards, and some props. You obviously cannot ask for a prop via mail, but try to write to them and ask if they have any left over could they send you one; it'd also be best to include something along the lines of $5-$10, to put towards their charity collection (similar to what different classes do to a school, the tours & Broadway shows do as well...you can actually donate to the show of your choice!).

And in this bad economy, it's just about necessary to send a SASE to these shows. Also, check eBay. If you find a lot of the shows playbills on there, most likely they will not be sending any.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Legally Blonde On Tour
Grease
Hairspray
Jersey Boys
Mama Mia!
Phantom Of the Opera
Wicked
Young Frankenstein

Thanks!
Wheniam6

For Shrek, you MUST send a SASE. I have gotten a response with a SASE, not without though. Good luck! Took about 2 weeks.

For wheniam6,
-The Grease Revival hasn't sent cast signed ones ever, only ones with the original/winners in Laura Osnes & Maxx Crumm. Unfortunately they both left some time ago and the only successes I have seen from them are from personal ones (When Taylor Hicks was there for example, and my own Derek Keeling (Danny) success).
-Yes, I've never had a problem with Hairspray sending back. However, don't expect this cast, the last cast, the cast before that, etc...I mean write your letter about them/whatever, but I've seen successes from them that have been the cast from 2 years ago or the cast that performed last night. Totally random.
-Jersey Boys, I don't believe they do. Occassionally they will, but this one will def. need a SASE. I haven't seen any successes in about 6 months!
-Yes, the stage manager to Mamma Mia! is extremely kind and is very complaint to the requests. Also, the cast is very good right now, and to my knowledge is goign to get much better in about a month :) :) :).
-Phantom of the Opera will respond, never had any problems.
-Wicked, will also respond, unless you've already sent to them in the recent past. Such as, I sent back in February and got a response, but when I sent again in September-ish, nothing. They have another office for the amount of fanmail they receive, so it can take very little time or a lot of time, but I've never seen any issues besides people who constantly/repeatedly send to them.
-Young Frank.. has been up in the air lately. Mindswell try, you may even still get an original cast one.

For the LEGALLY BLONDE TOUR, no. They (as in almost every single tour) do not carry around these playbills. In fact, many houses acorss the country don't have playbills -- here in Philly only one of our theatres has Playbills (because of who it's owned by), but where Legally Blonde was playing they had "ShowCases." You are in a bit of luck though; The Legally Blonde Tour every Saturday evening, or every weekend performance, collect money for an excellent charity: BC/EFAs, in which they sell signed show programs, windowcards, and some props. You obviously cannot ask for a prop via mail, but try to write to them and ask if they have any left over could they send you one; it'd also be best to include something along the lines of $5-$10, to put towards their charity collection (similar to what different classes do to a school, the tours & Broadway shows do as well...you can actually donate to the show of your choice!).

And in this bad economy, it's just about necessary to send a SASE to these shows. Also, check eBay. If you find a lot of the shows playbills on there, most likely they will not be sending any.
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D