Christmas Presents

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
DSUgirl2012
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Christmas Presents

Post by DSUgirl2012 »

Hey guys! So Im starting to think about what I want for Christmas, and Im honesltly not sure of what I want you.
What do you guys want for Christmas?
Recent Success- TTM- Lifehouse
Recent In Person- How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying: Daniel Radcliffe, John Larroquette, Charlie Williams and Rob Bartlett
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Christmas Presents

Post by x hayley x »

Well my Dad bought me my flight to Egypt for Christmas.
My boyfriend told me to make a wish list on his amazon account and add whatever I want until it adds up to a certain price and then he'll buy it all for me! So I've got lots of DVD's, CD's, books etc. on my list, can't wait to get it all!
The rest of my family will be getting me smaller things like perfume etc.
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

Season 4 of Two and a Half Men, a couple shirts from random sites, a few dvds, and a webcam and mic. Oh and a huge thing of guitar picks.
Hopefully. ;-)
Lady_Sussudio
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Lady_Sussudio »

I don't really have anything specific in mind but I always have to make a list of wanted books, DVD's and games so my parents don't end up buying me what I already have :)
Other than that, they know I'm happy with anything purple or to do with Eeyore
:D
Thanks to Carol for the Siggy!! :)

Pending requests - 5.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i want a couple jerseys and band and character shirts. i also want some posters of my fav celebs(my room is covered but i cant get enough)
TheScarletPimpernel

Post by TheScarletPimpernel »

Like the above, I usually ask for a hoodie/sweatshirt (or two?), CDs (buy real CDs! Support the music industry!), books or movies.

I usually ask for play tickets to NYC, and I'm going to take a stab by your username that you go to DeSales, and you could perhaps ask for train tickets + play tickets (maybe for 2 people?). Now this year, I don't know what my play would be (look at my sig :(!), but perhaps you'd like:

Shrek The Musical, West Side Story Revival (begins in Feb-open), the Guys & Dolls Revival starring Lauren Graham of the Gilmore Girls which also begins in February; Vanities, starring Lauren Kennedy and Annalese van der Pol of "That's So Raven"; the Hair Revival (which I won't endorse HAHAH because of ATOTC) or maybe a classic: Phantom of the Opera!

Good luck with your gifts! HAHA
WONDERLAND:Alice's New Musical Adventure enjoyed a short, but sweet run on Broadway in Spring of 2011!

-- GREG :D
x hayley x
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by x hayley x »

My sister told me the other day that she's bought my Christmas present now, but then couldn't stop laughing. So I'm dreading it now haha! :lol:
Thanks -Lil1- for the amazing set!
Favourite autographs: Katy Perry, Taylor Swift, Lady Antebellum, Paul Daley, Rashad Evans, Chris Leben and Ariel Helwani
Most wanted: Mariah Carey, Michelle Rodriguez, Shania Twain, Michael Bisping, GSP and Dixie Chicks
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

I'm asking for money to put in my guitar fund. I want an Ovation celebrity from the 1980's like Alan's so I need to raise about £2000!

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
Mighty_Modders
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Mighty_Modders »

im after a creative zen x-fi speaker dock for my student gaff, need a decent music system here. apart from that...there is very little id like. maybe a couple of dvds, might have to be really sad thouhg and get a chemistry textbook :lol: that would be a depressing present...
Dougieness

Post by Dougieness »

A Playstation 3 :D