ANYONE WANT A SIGGY ??

Trash
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

ANYONE WANT A SIGGY ??

Post by Carol »

Hello people !
My siggy shop has been open for a while and I'm not doing naything right now so, if you happen to want a siggy, I'll be happy to make you one !
Here's the link to my shop:
http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic ... 5&t=106093
See you !
Carol

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: ANYONE WANT A SIGGY ??

Post by othfan26 »

{??} hey would their be anyway you could make me a nick jonas siggy?? let me no thannks =D
set made by seb88
Successes: Legally Blonde The Musical, Wicked, The Little Mermaid,Chelsea Staub,Savannah Outen, Daniel Radcliffe VV, Phill Lewis, Bailey Hanks VV, Hairspray, Debby Ryanx2, Michaela McMansus, All My Sons, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jake Thomas, Crystal Hunt, Jemma Brown, Drew Seeley, Lauren Zakrin, Rhiannon Hansen,Carlson Young, Paige Davis, Hugh Laurie SFM, Savvy and Mandy, Ashley Rickards, Sara Ramirez, Amanda Seyfried, Piper Perabo, Kara Crane, Mason Vale Cotton, Jason Earles, Nicole Anderson, Kim Kardashian PP, Mamma Mia, Connor Paolo, Kellie Pickler, Jackson Brundage, Sterling Knight PP
Recently Sent Out: Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez VV
RTS: Lisa Goldstein, Demi Lovato VV, David Archuleta VV, Brittany Snow VV, Selena Gomez VV
Carol
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Carol »

Well sure ! I'd love to ! {love}

I'm not at home right now, so I'll probably get it done tommorow or the day after...
Do you want anything written or just "Nick Jonas" ? Any specific pictures ?

BRAZIL !

Signatures: 18
    (6 pp, 1 stamp, 5 authentic, 6 Personalized !)
    Most wanted: Paul McCartney !
    Favorites: Ringo Starr ! (with written note) (x2) and Christopher Paolini (x5) (Click on them ! You'll be sent to the posts !)
    Waiting on: Most of Star Wars, Main characters from Harry Potter, Ryan Sheckler,
    Kaka (soccer player), Spielberg, Steve Martin, Julian Casablancas and The Strokes, Most of Gossip Girl, some more.

Thanks to Leonie for the siggy and avatar.. I was her first customer ! Check her shop out !
othfan26
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by othfan26 »

any pictures are fine, and it cud just say nick jonas {love} thanksss!
set made by seb88
Successes: Legally Blonde The Musical, Wicked, The Little Mermaid,Chelsea Staub,Savannah Outen, Daniel Radcliffe VV, Phill Lewis, Bailey Hanks VV, Hairspray, Debby Ryanx2, Michaela McMansus, All My Sons, Anna Maria Perez de Tagle, Jake Thomas, Crystal Hunt, Jemma Brown, Drew Seeley, Lauren Zakrin, Rhiannon Hansen,Carlson Young, Paige Davis, Hugh Laurie SFM, Savvy and Mandy, Ashley Rickards, Sara Ramirez, Amanda Seyfried, Piper Perabo, Kara Crane, Mason Vale Cotton, Jason Earles, Nicole Anderson, Kim Kardashian PP, Mamma Mia, Connor Paolo, Kellie Pickler, Jackson Brundage, Sterling Knight PP
Recently Sent Out: Hilary Duff and Selena Gomez VV
RTS: Lisa Goldstein, Demi Lovato VV, David Archuleta VV, Brittany Snow VV, Selena Gomez VV