Celebrity Email Addresses

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
cheergirl930
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Celebrity Email Addresses

Post by cheergirl930 »

Dear Everyone,

I started this topic to see if anyone knew a celebs email address so me and anyone else can try it out to see if it is the true one. I have requests for Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, and Selena Gomez. If you know any celeb email addresses please post it in this topic. Thanks! If you have any questions leave me a message here or if it is a private question pm me.
alyssaaaaa :_)
??? ??? ????? ??? ????, ??? ??? ???? ????'? ??? ????
karra28

Re: Celebrity Email Addresses

Post by karra28 »

cheergirl930 wrote:Dear Everyone,

I started this topic to see if anyone knew a celebs email address so me and anyone else can try it out to see if it is the true one. I have requests for Miley Cyrus, Ashley Tisdale, and Selena Gomez. If you know any celeb email addresses please post it in this topic. Thanks! If you have any questions leave me a message here or if it is a private question pm me.
we do NOT post celebs email on this site!as they only will get spammed by people who just want their autograph in their collection and not are fans..really sad to the real fans who might not get one..
stephellen
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebrity Email Addresses

Post by stephellen »

Lock it!

Thanks to and Seb88 for the signature and avatar