What is proper way to ask multiple actors from one agency

Tell us about your own charity collection, or ask for advice from our charity experts.
school fundraiser
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

What is proper way to ask multiple actors from one agency

Post by school fundraiser »

I am trying to collect autographs (pp is fine) from the actors in Harry Potter. I noticed a couple of them use the same address. Would I be able to send all my requests in the same envelope? Should I include a single return envelope (with the irc's) or one for each request. This is for a charity silent auction. Thanks so much for your time and consideration.
grahams222
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: What is proper way to ask multiple actors from one agency

Post by grahams222 »

I say send a letter to each person. Has a little more special meaning to it.

Also the purpose of your fundraising would be what? Just asking I see it is for school!!!!

And how do you plan on doing your school fundraising?
school fundraiser
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by school fundraiser »

Thanks for your thoughts. I was planning on doing a letter for each autograph...but I am not sure about when I am sending them all to the same agency, if they each need a separate return envelope. Does the agency send the letters to one person who pulls all the photos and can return them in one envelope...or do they send each letter on to the specific person's assistant and would therefore need individual return envelopes?

We have a fun fair every year, and I thought it would be neat to get a group of autographs and have them framed and add it to our silent auction.

thanks again
grahams222

Post by grahams222 »

I am a fundraiser, you send a letter to each person INDIVIDUALLY.

So it costs you 42 cents, I mailed out over 500 & got about 100 back & YES with this organization EVERYTHING came out of my pocket & NO reimbursement.

Be respectful & send EVERYONE letters, seems more PERSONAL