Who Is Your Favouite IP? (In Person)

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
lizane

Re: Who Is Your Favouite IP? (In Person)

Post by lizane »

Hey! ;)

My favourite in person success is definitly The Black Eyed Peas! :mrgreen: I met all four members (will.i.am, Taboo, apl.de.ap and of course Fergie!) and I got their autographs. They're all very nice and down-to-earth. {thumb2} I've seen them 3x in concert! :D

Thanks,
Lizanne
AutographManic!
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographManic! »

Favourite IP = Bono!
stebbins061
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by stebbins061 »

My favorite in person would Sheri Moon Zombie. She was so nice. I got an autograph and photo. Second would be Justin Timberlake. He handed out pre print autographs and took a photo with my sister and I.
Most Recent: Troian Bellisario (received 2/17)
Most Wanted:Paul Walker, Vampire Diaries Cast, Hellcats Cast, Nikita Cast, Supernatural Cast, Pretty Little Liars Cast.
Favorites:John Cena, Scout Taylor Compton, The Devil's Rejects, Wentworth Miller, OTH cast, and Miley Cyrus.
Recently Sent: Lucy Hale VV (Received 3/31)
In Person Success:
John Cena, Sheri Moon Zombie, Scout Taylor Compton x2, The Boondock Saints Brothers, Corbin Bernsen, Elise and Electra Avellan, Bill Moseley, Sid Haig, Elvira, George Romero, Ken Foree.
PoliticalKid92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PoliticalKid92 »

My favorite IP success would probably be Bill Clinton
Hubert_Duchat
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Hubert_Duchat »

AutographManic! wrote:Favourite IP = Bono!
wow !{thumb2}

My favorite IP would be the band Uh Huh Her. {??}
blake20696
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by blake20696 »

i have been to many baseball games but just started to collect the autographs at 2 nats games with my friend. he is a nats fan not me. there we got a few autographs but the best one was Christian Guzman. And on broadway Taylor Hicks after grease
proud2bevilla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by proud2bevilla »

scouser#1 wrote:well i haven't met many famous people but i think my favourite ip was when i met the whole aston villa squad last year.
they were all very friendly and were polite to everyone :mrgreen:
Maybe I'm biased but I have to agree with you there.
I've met almost all of the Premiership footballers as well as many other celebrities but the Aston Villa squad are still my favourites, and my favourite of all is Stiliyan Petrov.
I love them because they treat there fans so good.
When ever I meet them they always make the effort to ask me questions and make conversation and they give me presents aswell, like their shirts that they wore in the match and replica shirts, boots, signed books and pictures and things like that.

Olof Mellberg 2001-2008 Villa Legend
Seaver
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Seaver »

My favourite IP is definitely Brian Littrell and AJ McLean from the Backstreet Boys!! {love}

I met all of them outside their hotel in Stockholm, Sweden a few hours before their concert in April. But "only" got from two of them.. Then I met AJ again in May when he was here alone for a concert.
Their autographs is worth a lot to me but the hug I got from AJ in May is worth even more!! ;-)
Latest Success: Alcazar (Swedish band, IP), Ola Rapace (Swe. actor), top 3 from Swedish Idol 2008
Latest Requests: Ola Rapace
Waiting For: Brian Littrell, Josh Holloway, Danny Saucedo (E.M.D)
Favorite: Brian Littrell & AJ McLean (Backstreet Boys, IP!!), Måns Zelmerlöw (IP!!), E.M.D (IP!!)
Most Wanted: The LOST cast

http://www.freewebs.com/seaver/
Ivanotta17
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Ivanotta17 »

My favourite IP is Dzem (polish rock band) & Michal Bakiewicz {love} (polish volleyball player)