is this weird

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

is this weird

Post by miley cyrus fan »

ok i know this isnt yahoo awnsers lol but i would like to ask a qusteion guys so please awnser it. anyway my qusteion is do you think its weird for a guy to engoy so much girl oriented stuff like me loving gilmore girls hannah montana one tree hill wizards of waverly place now all these shows have attractive female actresses but still i engoy them just like i would any other show. i also engoy reading the sisterhood of traveling pants books even thou i love stuff like the sin city books. anyway do you guy think its wierd that i like this stuff and im a guy and be truly honest. thanks
proud2bevilla
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: is this weird

Post by proud2bevilla »

I don't think its weird.
Everyone has different tastes.
My cousins who are both boys and a lot of my guy friends watch shows like Hannah Montana, Wizards of Waverly Place, One Tree Hill and they all love High School Musical.
A lot of people think its weird for me, as a girl, to love football as much as I do (I know a lot of girls now like football but I got every game all over the country and worldwide). Everyones different.

Olof Mellberg 2001-2008 Villa Legend
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

miley cyrus fan wrote:ok i know this isnt yahoo awnsers lol but i would like to ask a qusteion guys so please awnser it. anyway my qusteion is do you think its weird for a guy to engoy so much girl oriented stuff like me loving gilmore girls hannah montana one tree hill wizards of waverly place now all these shows have attractive female actresses but still i engoy them just like i would any other show. i also engoy reading the sisterhood of traveling pants books even thou i love stuff like the sin city books. anyway do you guy think its wierd that i like this stuff and im a guy and be truly honest. thanks
As long as you haven't developed the need to wear make-up and high heeled shoes, I wouldn't worry too much {thumb2} :lol:

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

HI THERE.

PLEASE CAN I ASK YOU, WHY YOU WROTE THIS? ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT IT? OR THINK YOU MAY BE BELITTLED IN ANY WAY?

IT'S ABSOLUTELY FINE TO WATCH THESE SHOWS, BUT IT CAN BECOME A BIT DANGEROUS TO BECOME OBSESSED, BY A STAR, AND HAVE TO ALWAYS WATCH THEM, BECAUSE WE FANCY THEM.

THEN WE CAN START, TO BELIEVE, THAT THEY LIKE US, AFTER THAT WE SEND 100'S OF LETTERS TO THEM, AND COULD BLACKMAIL THEM INTO LIKING US.

THE ABOVE CAN AND DOES HAPPEN.......... BUT DONT WORRY I DO TRUST YOU {thumb2}
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

lol autoland im not crazy i will never be like that im just a fan ,i just asked it because its kinda weird i feel for a guy to engoy so much of this kinda stuff ,and no i dont fancy them like a stalker ,ya i read about them alot but im not like crazy, i would never bug a celeb trust me.

and ann why didnt you reply to my last pm?
autoland
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by autoland »

Dont worry man, I do trust you {thumb2} I still love watching old cartoon series from my childhood, and dont think thats weird at all.

And the TV you was talking about, is good clean fun {thumb2} :D :)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

yup and i engoy old cartoons myself.
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

I don't think it's weird. I'm a girl but I like a lot of guy things. Who decided that this should be more for a girl and this should be more for a guy? It's matter of taste. To me there's a lot of that too offensive or graphic and shouldn't be out there, but other love it. I like a lot guys stuff, football, other sports, war moves, action movies, beer. It's silly to say that some things are suppose to be for girls or guys. The only thing that matters is that you like it, and you're comfortable with liking it.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)