Is Selena Gomez better than Miley Cyrus?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Is Selena Gomez better than Miley Cyrus?

Post by miley cyrus fan »

personally i think both are equal i love both of them i think both are super gorgeous great actresses and good singers. both seem like nice girls also i had the pleasure of recieving selenas autograph ttm and havent with miley but thats do to popularity. both are great rolemodels also, and i dont wanna hear this garbage about miley and those pics because theirs nothing wrong with them.

btw ann your dead if i get a hold of you lo. butl how could you say that their awsome
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

miley cyrus fan wrote:personally i think both are equal i love both of them i think both are super gorgeous great actresses and good singers. both seem like nice girls also i had the pleasure of recieving selenas autograph ttm and havent with miley but thats do to popularity. both are great rolemodels also, and i dont wanna hear this garbage about miley and those pics because theirs nothing wrong with them.

btw ann your dead if i get a hold of you lo. butl how could you say that their awsome
I kind of agree with you. If they're nice to their fans, then they should be credited, but to be honest, I don't think they should be "celebrities" (I think the word "Famous" suits them more) yet. They're too young and foolish, like the pictures Miley took.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

miley cyrus fan wrote: btw ann your dead if i get a hold of you lo. butl how could you say that their awsome
lol sorry Anthony :lol:

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
childstarfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by childstarfan »

I think Selena is better. They are both good singers. But I only like Selena's acting, Miley is not a good actress to me. But that's just my opinon. If it was my younger brother's opinon, he would say Miley, cause that's his favorite actress.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

lmao dont worry ann but ya like i said i love selena and i absoulely love miley i mean their just so beautifull talented whats not to love, and mileys pics she was just goofing around she didnt mean harm.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

miley cyrus fan wrote:lmao dont worry ann but ya like i said i love selena and i absoulely love miley i mean their just so beautifull talented whats not to love, and mileys pics she was just goofing around she didnt mean harm.
What pics Anthony? Miley's not that huge over here so she's not in the news a lot.

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

margotchanning wrote:
miley cyrus fan wrote:lmao dont worry ann but ya like i said i love selena and i absoulely love miley i mean their just so beautifull talented whats not to love, and mileys pics she was just goofing around she didnt mean harm.
What pics Anthony? Miley's not that huge over here so she's not in the news a lot.
Pretty sure hes referring to the "topless" Pics Miley did. Its a big scandal as shes only 15...

Link with pics - http://www.thebosh.com/archives/2008/04 ... y_fair.php

I dont see how anyone can defend a 15 year old doing that kind of photoshoot as "goofing around" to be honest. Its sick.
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

I would say the photo was done tastefully [no full on nudity or even hints of what she's concealing under the sheet], but the fact that she's only 15 is really disturbing. Makes you think that at 18 she'll probably be baring all for Playboy magazine. {down}
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
Haybabygirl
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Haybabygirl »

yeah but that photo wasnt ment to be! :P
she had her pants on! :P and her mum, dad and sister< noah!
was there with her!
They new it was happening!
and now miley has dropped out of them disney awards! because of that picture!
Its mean!
Image Image Image Image
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Haybabygirl wrote:yeah but that photo wasnt ment to be! :P
she had her pants on! :P and her mum, dad and sister< noah!
was there with her!
They new it was happening!
and now miley has dropped out of them disney awards! because of that picture!
Its mean!
So what if she had her pants on? And so what if her parents were there? SHES FIFTEEN YEARS OLD.

So she dropped out of the Disney awards? Its not "mean" at all. Its her own fault.

She may not have shown anything, but its a sexually suggestive photo and shes 15.

And seriously, if her parents were there and let her do that photo, then her parents are really bad. They should be setting a good example, not sending out the message of "lets prostitute our 15 year old daughter".

Theres no argument that can be used to make the photo "right" or "ok".