Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

AutographGirly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Personalized or Not?

Post by AutographGirly »

I deffinetly prefer personalized autographs. Usually it means they have read your letter, which means alot to me. Rather than just recieving one from a pre-signed pile, and my letter being thrown away or something. :)
Version: Robert Pattinson.
Latest..
Success: Jamie Johnston, Maiara Walsh
Failure: Kyle Massey
Sent Out: David Archuleta, Chelsea Staub, Keira Knightley
http://www.freewebs.com/autographgirly/
amanda.lolx
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by amanda.lolx »

as it might be personalized by some else so no
Diamond Matt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Diamond Matt »

I recieved a personalised one last week, and love it much ,more than ones thats not. My dad said ''Well thats no good cus you can't resell it'', we had a massive argument then cus i said i didn't want to sell it etc. and it shows a lot more meaning etc. lol..
Recent TTM Successes - Roland Scholton, Sid Waddell, James Wade, Colin Lloyd
Favourate Successes - David Beckham, Monty Panesar[IP], Nasser Hussain[IP]
Euan Buchan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Euan Buchan »

I like mine personalized like the rest of you it's always a thrill that your fav celeb wrote your name. I have a few that just has their name bu I know it's been by them. Off all my autographs I only have 3 pre prints
peanut1234
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by peanut1234 »

i like mine personalized...sometimes.

But what if it for a friend...they personalized it for you.

I personally like most of them personalized because it proves its authentic.
Image Image

Navy Siggy made by Me! Thanks to Seb88 for the Awesome Avatar and Marine Corps Siggy.

VISIT MY GRAPHIC SHOP http://www.fanmail.biz/mboard/viewtopic.php?f=145&t=111418

Hooyah!
Cheese
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Cheese »

I don't like personalized autographs. I sell some autographs to cost money for postage.

Duncan
JJK91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JJK91 »

I don't really mind either way but I got one back yesterday and it's personalised in a pen that looks totally different from the pen it's autographed it. That sort of bugs me since it looks kind of weird.
Katie23
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Katie23 »

I like them personalized. I mean, I think it's cool to be able to go to my friends/family and say "Look at this autograph!" and they reply with "Oh wow! They put your name on it!" I mean, without the personalization there's always the chance it's autopenned or their secretary just grabbed one off the pile of pre-autographed and tossed it in the envelope. This way you know that someone took they time (even if it IS just 5 seconds) to put your name on it. It makes it more special.
~*~Katie~*~
Check out my NEW website: http://www.KTsAutographCollection.webs.com

awesome siggy and avatar thanks to Peanut1234!

Autographs received TTM:Steve Carell, Alan Alda, Alexis Bledel, Henry Winkler, Robert Downey Jr., Josh Duhamel, Matt Lanter, Hugh Jackman, Molly Shannon, Neil Patrick Harris, Jennifer Aniston, Nicolas Cage, Minnie Driver, Ben Barnes, John Williams, Daniel Radcliffe, Fernando Torres, Steven Gerrard, Pepe Reina, Jamie Carragher, Xabi Alonso, The Lonely Island (Andy, Akiva, and Jorma!!!), Christian Bale

Recent Autographs received in person: Shaun White, Kal Penn, Ryan Sheckler, Cast of Saturday Night Live

Waiting for
: Will Ferrell, Shia LaBeouf, Kristen Stewart, Robert Hoffman, Ryan Lochte, Kellan Lutz, Mark Wahlberg, cast of Altar Boyz, Cristiano Ronaldo, Rio Ferdinand, Michael Carrick, David Beckham
Felix
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Felix »

I like it to be personalized, but there are some pieces I prefer just getting the auto. If it is a large piece or multi-signed piece, I usually just prefer an autograph for space issues or because I know certain people do not personalize so it would look odd having many of them signed to me and then just one with a sig only
ReturnToOz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ReturnToOz »

I'm a new collector so I don't actually have any yet, but I'd most definitely prefer personlized. It makes it feel much more special, like that person has actually thought about you even if just for a second or two. It makes you feel much more appreciared as a fan. :mrgreen: {??}
Thanks for the avatar iluvsl28! xo
Autograph Total: None so far. ):
Latest Success: ...
Latest Requests: Michael Emerson<3, Jorge Garcia, Neve Campbell, Natalia Tena.
Most Wanted: Lost cast, Harry Potter cast, Desperate housewives cast, The OC cast, David Bowie, Pulp Fiction cast, I know what you did last summer cast, House of 1000 corpses cast, Rob Zombie, J.K Rowling.