What do you keep your autographs in???????

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Where do you keep your autographs?

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

All pictures signed by bands are put in plastic sleeves and put on my wall.
Everything else is in a binder.
des liner

Post by des liner »

I keep all of mine in a folder (Portfolio sleeve one). They keep well and i can flick through them whenever i want to!

Des

New Zealand All Blacks- 2008 Tri-Nations, Bledisloe Cup winners and world number 1 ranked! We pwn everyone in rugby!!!! Go NZ!

Most recent success:Jussi Jaaskelainen

Autographs recieved: 38, includes 11 SFM pp's.
ROB123
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ROB123 »

I keep mine in a traditional photo book , and they are held in with corner mountes {love}
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi! ;-)

All of my autographs are kept in a "flip file". :mrgreen: They are safe that way, away from sunlight or any type of damage. {thumb2} I keep my "autograph file" on my desk so I can look through it every day! :D

Thanks,
Lizanne
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What do you keep your autographs in???????

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i frame or topload most of my autographs, their not in direct sunglight at all. not all my autos are on my wall some are on my dresser and other tables i got in my room. i feel theirs no point in having a auto if your not going to show your freinds and family.
osiris
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by osiris »

I'm going to be keeping mine in the silver photo albums I bought recently. Each has room for 200 7x5 photos (but have been putting 6x4s in, cause some I've recieved back were a few milimetres bigger than 6x4 and wouldnt fit in traditional 6x4 albums, very annoying!). Each also has room for notes at the side, which I will fill in later, detailing the person, when I sent and when I received etc.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Favourite: David Tennant IP, John Barrowman IP, Patrick Stewart IP, Catherine Tate VV.
Newest: John Simm IP, Suranne Jones IP, Jonathan Groff IP.
chanin-anezina
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: What do you keep your autographs in???????

Post by chanin-anezina »

I keep my in my draw, I keep my personalized ones separate to my non personalized autographs and keep a recent updated list on my computer of my autographs and were there held in my room. And on the back of the envelope I put there D.O.B and whether its personalized or not
viewforum.php?f=71
Lily Allen Sub-Forum

mailto:chanin_anezina@fanmail.biz
Favourite success: Dani Harmer, Doris day Michael Owen and Ant & Dec, Fearne cotton