How did you discover Fanmail.biz?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How did you discover Fanmail.biz?

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i was on imdb one day (i forgot whos board) and was just reading some post and then a person said something about fanmail ,writing and then i thought about if it would be a good hobby or not. the next day i said sure ,and i googled fanmail and this site poped out first. i sent my first set of a letters a few weeks later and got a responce after 2 months. i registered before i sent out, and i have gotten much better succes wise lately, i didnt do so good the first time as i only sent out 5 request and didnt even send a sase i was fourtanate to get one back but now i always send a sase.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I was watching a reality TV show called Dancing On Ice, and I went to the tour last year. Quite a few "stars" didn't come out. My mum told me that I could write off to them TTM, and she Googled an address to get me an autograph, and came across this site, and recommended it to me.
Inestrella
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Inestrella »

I love watching "Prison Break" and I really admire Wentworth Miller {love} so I was looking for websites about him. And on one forum someone have written sth about that I could get his autograph and for more information check fanmail.biz :mrgreen: so here I am :D this website is great {up}
The Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The Hunter »

I was research about Lisa Whelchel, I google her and in the first page after her official site appeared "Lisa Whelchel on fanmail.biz" or something like that. I clicked and I discovered a complete new world!
The Hunter
hangman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hangman »

Bump :shock:
Isn't it time for a new siggy?? Visit HANGMAN'S GRAPHICS SHOP today!

{star} My site: http://www.freewebs.com/lanod/ {star} You can contact me with any questions here: hangman@fanmail.biz {star} Image ^siggy made by me
The Hunter
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The Hunter »

hangman wrote:Bump :shock:
?????????????????????????????????????????????
The Hunter
Sarah McSib
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sarah McSib »

hangman wrote:Hey Guys,

I'm interested to know how people discovered or came across the this wonderful site?

I discovered it while searching autograph successes on Google ;-) ... and what a lucky day that was for me! :D

Merry Christmas! [reindeer]
I discovered the site, after deciding to pick up the hobby of collecting again. I did a search through yahoo, I believe using the term, "autograph collecting". It really wasn't until a friend who is start back up as well, really looked through the site and was finding the mailing addresses and feedbacks, that made me look around some more. I'm glad I did, and am looking forward to picking up with what appears to be a great site for collectors.

Especially since the old site I used to go to for my sources of addresses, has re-named, and now charges people!
Starting Over With A New Collection In 2008!!!
    From Previous Collections: 200+
    From 2008 Collection: 035
JJK91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JJK91 »

I'd seen some pictures of celebrities new houses online about a week before (It was like a 'look what so-and-so just spent $10 million on' magazine article online) and I was trying to find the pictures again. But somehow I came across this site while searching for them and I thought it looked like an interesting hobby so I started writing letters :)
DANIELBUSCHE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by DANIELBUSCHE »

I WAS ON USA NETWORK MESSAGE BOARD AND SAW PEOPLE HAVING SUCCESS WITH TONY SHALOUB AND FOUND A LINK TO FANMAIL IN LATE FEB 08. BEST DAY EVER VERY UP TO DATE ADDRESSES
TwiHardPotterFan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TwiHardPotterFan »

I was looking for addresses from Tom Brady and Peyton Manning and this webpage came up so I tested a few more celebrities and kept writing.
most recent: 6/18/17 Geri Holliwell

https://bsbpinkangel99.wixsite.com/honestlyya my blog
http://www.freewebs.com/twihardpotterfan/index.htm My Harry Potter/Twilight Collection
http://www.freewebs.com/lokinickfan8467/index.htm My Main Site
http://anitasroyaltysite.webs.com/ My Royalty Site

Favorites: BSB, Robert Pattinson, JK Rowling, Dan Radcliffe, Taylor Lautner, Rupert Grint, Nikki Reed, Taylor Momsen, Emma Watson.