Do you collect anything else except autographs?

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
guilder1st
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Do you collect anything else except autographs?

Post by guilder1st »

I collect some trading cards (like from Inkworks). It's kind of cool, because you can collect pieceworks (which are pieces of clothing worn in certain movies, tv shows) And some of them are autographed so it really is an extension of my autograph collection.
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I collect patches for my school bag from different places I've visited, I do buy quite a few and everyone thinks that I just buy them off E-Bay or something because It's covered!
I've got some from New York, Canada, Paris, Brittany,Florida and just some random ones, such as South Park and Roadsigns
PiedPiper
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by PiedPiper »

I collect 80s toys, actually thats a lie, mainly its My Little Ponys, simply because thats got the widest range for 'treasure hunting' as my interest goes. You rarely find others of the era in my area. Don't know why. All started when my mate showed me her '80s toys room' and my jaw dropped, it was filled to the brim with all sorts, i noticed the ponies amongst them, then dashed home and found some of my old ones in the attic from when i was dinky. Was going to give them to her, but she already had them, so i sort of kept hold of them. Then i mentioned it to my step mum in law, and she said 'oo i think we might have some in the attic from when my kids were growing up' and i got more from her, then the interest grew!

Wierd really as i generally am not a pinky, fluffy girly girl, but i am very taken with them, maybe its the treasure side of it, maybe the nostalgia!

Apart from that, my animal numbers seem to fluctuate! Being a Rattery founder and runner as it were, i tend to take in rescue rats, then of course my breeding pedigree line of rats, and then rats other breeding and rescueing friends give me, well the numbers grow i guess! One day i'll post photos of my 'rat room' :] I guess i collect rats too!
Hmm. Needs a signiture.
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

Yeah, actually I have a bunch of little "side collections" haha. I collect:
-Anything Titanic, doesn't matter if it has to do with the actual ship or the movie.
-Harry Potter whatever
-POTC whatever
-Seasons of television shows. It's strange because I will buy an entire series of a show, even if I've never seen it before....like I bought the whole 6 Feet Under series and the whole Queer As Folk series and I've never watched them.....
-Monopoly Games.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

glücklich wrote:Yeah, actually I have a bunch of little "side collections" haha. I collect:
-Anything Titanic, doesn't matter if it has to do with the actual ship or the movie.
-Harry Potter whatever
-POTC whatever
-Seasons of television shows. It's strange because I will buy an entire series of a show, even if I've never seen it before....like I bought the whole 6 Feet Under series and the whole Queer As Folk series and I've never watched them.....
-Monopoly Games.
My mum is interested in the Titanic too! Have you written to Milvina Dean for an autograph?

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

margotchanning wrote:
glücklich wrote:Yeah, actually I have a bunch of little "side collections" haha. I collect:
-Harry Potter whatever
-POTC whatever
-Monopoly Games.
My mum is interested in the Titanic too! Have you written to Milvina Dean for an autograph?

No, I've thought about it, but she's so old that I would feel bad asking anything of her.
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

I have been collecting stamps longer then collecting autographs, however, collecting stamps is very costly moneywise, as you cannot 'obtain it' for free and as easy like autographs TTM, this is bcaz I collect stamps from the past ; from around 1800 - 1950. To show off my stamp collection :lol: I have got in my collection the black penny, englands first postage stamp, the dragon stamp , chinas first postage stamp as well as hk's first postage stamp :mrgreen: I am suprised there aren't any stamp collectors here!
jason ;-)

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

i collect sports memrobillia , like jerseys cards mascot stuff animals,figures, also every concert i go to i get a t-shirt and i like to buy old album cover t-shirts( i got the hotel california album journey escape, and quite a few others i got no carpenters or bowie yet but those need to be added to my collection since i love their music)

but i love my autograph collection i can just stare at my autographs forever(as long as im listenting to music)
AutographGirly
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by AutographGirly »

I used to collect gel-pens a few years ago. I had tons. I don't collect them, anymore though.
Version: Robert Pattinson.
Latest..
Success: Jamie Johnston, Maiara Walsh
Failure: Kyle Massey
Sent Out: David Archuleta, Chelsea Staub, Keira Knightley
http://www.freewebs.com/autographgirly/
TOOLiTTLETOOLATE
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TOOLiTTLETOOLATE »

I've collected SO much when i was younger.

Coins [all different kinds. mostly ones with animals on them, though]
Stamps
Baseball cards for a bit.
Pins from different states
Unicorns [anything from shirts, stickers, pillow cases, posters, movies, books, plush toys]
Postcards.

right now it's just autographs, band shirts, and i'll still pick up a postcard if i go someplace new.