I MET JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!

Post your recent In Person successes and celebrity encounter photos here.
The_Champion
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I MET JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!

Post by The_Champion »

As some of you may know Johnny Depp is in Wisconsin filming 'Public Enemies', a movie where he plays John Dillinger. I'm really excited for the movie. The cast is amazing; check it out on IMDb.com. Anyway, he made his way to my hometown of Darlington, Wisconsin for a day last Wednesday. I got up at 5:00 am and waited around until noon to meet him. He finally showed up and filmed a scene in the Courthouse. I shook his hand and got an autograph. He also took a picture with me. He was really nice and spent almost 3 hours meeting people and signing autographs. It's a huge deal because Darlington is only a town of 2,500 people. I also got to meet director Michael Mann, and I got his autograph. I'm not a huge fan of his directorial style, and I'm hoping the movie will be amazing in spite of him. And if he does a great job, then I'll probably change my mind about him, and it will be cool to have his autograph, but the real success is Johnny Depp
angel319
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I MET JOHNNY DEPP!!!!!

Post by angel319 »

:shock: OMG!!! That is so cool! Do you have pictures that you can share with the rest of us? I am so envious that you got to meet Johnny Depp! But that is so awesome. GREAT success!
Successes: 22

Authentic: 18
Pre-print: 4
batmaura
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by batmaura »

You're lucky !! ;-)
childstarfan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by childstarfan »

Yeah that's awesome you got to meet him.
prettycrazy4life
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by prettycrazy4life »

Wow! That's so awesome! I wish I could meet him, he's one of my favorite actors! {thumb2}
NOTE 3/26/09: I will be checking in on the site when I can, I just work a lot, and I'm in college so I don't want people to think I left for the other board. Thanks!
My Website
Most recent success: Kate Winslet, Timothy Olyphant, and Guys & Dolls Cast
Favorite Autographs: Adam Sandler, Kate Winslet, Nikki Reed, Marion Cotillard, Adrien Brody, Matthew Perry, Adam Brody, Daniel Radcliffe, Amanda Seyfried & Melissa George
Most Wanted: Rachel Weisz, Rupert Grint, Emily Blunt, James McAvoy, Dev Patel & Dominic Cooper
Autographs Total:143
Authentic: 89
In-person:4
Secretarial:11
Autopens:9
Pre-prints:23
Bought: 9
kayydub
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by kayydub »

Woah, that's awesome! Nice on the success. I wish I could meet him too, he's my fave actor.
CONGRATS! =) Would you consider scanning the pics for us?