How many do YOU send out?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
AMCP
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How many and how often do you send out letters to celebs?

Post by AMCP »

It depends, I just sent out 11 yesterday. Though I sometimes just send one a week. I'm quite new to this so I'm still getting used to everything.

Sometimes I have to think about who I want to write to, then I have to find photos to print and wait for them to arrive in the mail. So I usually do large batches (8-12 envelopes) every 1-2 weeks.
lizane

Re: How many and how often do you send out letters to celebs?

Post by lizane »

Hi! ;)

As I have limited stamps for my SASE's, I only write to people whom I really admire and of whom I'm a huge fan. {thumb2} So the amount I post changes every month, but I'd say probably 2-4 letters a month. :lol: I don't like to call myself an "autograph collector", I'm a fan. :mrgreen:

Thanks,
Lizanne
ReturnToOz
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

How many do YOU send out?

Post by ReturnToOz »

So, how many autographs do you send out per month?
Do you send them daily, monthly or weekly?
Or do you not have a set amount each month?

I've only just started collecting, so I don't actually have a set amount. I think I'll most probably send weekly. :mrgreen: {??}
Thanks for the avatar iluvsl28! xo
Autograph Total: None so far. ):
Latest Success: ...
Latest Requests: Michael Emerson<3, Jorge Garcia, Neve Campbell, Natalia Tena.
Most Wanted: Lost cast, Harry Potter cast, Desperate housewives cast, The OC cast, David Bowie, Pulp Fiction cast, I know what you did last summer cast, House of 1000 corpses cast, Rob Zombie, J.K Rowling.
Diamond Matt
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: How many do YOU send out?

Post by Diamond Matt »

I just send out when i feel it.. Probs about 10/15 emails a month..
Recent TTM Successes - Roland Scholton, Sid Waddell, James Wade, Colin Lloyd
Favourate Successes - David Beckham, Monty Panesar[IP], Nasser Hussain[IP]
Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Hi!

Well, I send usually about 5-10 letters per month...but as Diamond Matt said, it's about how you feel it...sometimes I send more, when I'm in mood, but sometimes I send only two or three..or none.. ;-)

Sammya ;-)
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

Last year when I started collecting 'seriously', I sent out about 15 mail requests per month.

It starts getting expensive so recently I've decided to only send, as a maximum, 5 per month. And I'm also now limiting myself to those who send guaranteed authentics, because I'm sick of wasting money on the pathetic preprints, autopens and stamps celebs expect us to be happy with.
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Classikmetal »

For me, roughly around 30 to 50 requests per month. Thats usually when i have a 'good' month though. ;)
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Some months if I'm busy (mainly during football season) then I won't send out hardly any if any. But during the offseason when I have down time, I'll send out anywhere from 5-20 a month
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hi! ;-)

I only send to celebrities (mostly actors/actresses) of whom I'm a very big fan. :mrgreen: So usually I only send around 3 - 5 letters a month! :lol: Probably the reason why I'm having a bad dry spell at the moment!

Good luck collecting,
Lizanne
Melindabear2002
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Melindabear2002 »

Lizanne wrote:Hi! ;-)

I only send to celebrities (mostly actors/actresses) of whom I'm a very big fan. :mrgreen: So usually I only send around 3 - 5 letters a month! :lol: Probably the reason why I'm having a bad dry spell at the moment!
I know how you feel. I only send to people I really want. Sometimes I got a long while with nothing. But it makes it all the better when you do get something.
My Autograph Collection, (If you want to ask how I got any graph please feel free to email me)