Muhammad Ali autograph

Trash
Highheat92

Re: Muhammad Ali autograph

Post by Highheat92 »

I'll "think" what is the truth. If you're admitting it fooled people at the Tri-Star show (despite you already saying you didnt have it authenticated there, make your mind up), are you openly admitting you're attempting to scam people on here?[/quote]

Haha what? I went to a tristar show and they said that they could authenticate it. I didnt have the money though so I didnt get it authenticated. Understand? lol[/quote]

If they said they could authenticate it, how did it - in your words - "fool them"?

Your story doesnt add up on so many levels, you should be banned for trying to scam

members of this site.[/quote]

What do you meen? What i said makes perfect sense. When i said that it "fooled" them I was being a smartass because theryre professionals when it comes to authentication. I think they would know more, but in your opinion they must have just been "fooled" by a autopened autograph
~Nathan!

Autograph collector since: 12-28-07
Authentic autographs recieved TTM: 7
Preprints/autopens recieved: 2
10 most recent successes: John Scully, Anne Robinson, Wendy Kaufman, Len Berman, Anne Bishop, Dan Hughes (PP), Larry Gelbart, Doris Day

Check out my site pleaseeee!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/totallyfreecash/index.htm
RuleroftheWorld

Re: Muhammad Ali autograph

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Highheat92 wrote:
What do you meen? What i said makes perfect sense. When i said that it "fooled" them I was being a smartass because theryre professionals when it comes to authentication. I think they would know more, but in your opinion they must have just been "fooled" by a autopened autograph
They were not "fooled". Do you understand how business works? You do work, and get paid for it. They wouldve known it was autopenned, and seen this as "easy work" and gotten paid for this.

They were not "fooled" by any stretch of the imagination.