Muhammad Ali autograph

Trash
Highheat92

Muhammad Ali autograph

Post by Highheat92 »

Hey, I have a Muhammad Ali autograph that my grandfather aquiered in person. Its a 4" x 6" colored autograph and I have scans below. The autograph is in blue sharpie and I havent gotten it authenticated yet. If you are willing to buy I will get it authentcated but charge an extra $40 because it costs $50 to get it authenticated. Thanks for lookin at my post and I hope someone is interested. Please make offers below or PM me with offers!

~Nathan!

Autograph collector since: 12-28-07
Authentic autographs recieved TTM: 7
Preprints/autopens recieved: 2
10 most recent successes: John Scully, Anne Robinson, Wendy Kaufman, Len Berman, Anne Bishop, Dan Hughes (PP), Larry Gelbart, Doris Day

Check out my site pleaseeee!!!!!

http://www.freewebs.com/totallyfreecash/index.htm
RuleroftheWorld

Re: Muhammad Ali autograph

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Its autopenned.
Highheat92

Post by Highheat92 »

How do you figure? I could have gotten it authenticated at a TriStar show but I didnt have the money. Thats why I said if anyone was willing then I'd get it authenticated.
~Nathan!

10 most recent successes: John Scully, Anne Robinson, Wendy Kaufman, Len Berman, Anne Bishop, Dan Hughes (PP), Larry Gelbart, Doris Day

RuleroftheWorld

Highheat92 wrote:How do you figure? I could have gotten it authenticated at a TriStar show but I didnt have the money. Thats why I said if anyone was willing then I'd get it authenticated.
I "figure" its autopen because thats exactly what it is. Ali has been sending the exact same autopens for years, and has been sending that exact same photo for years.

Your grandfather did not acquire it in person, otherwise you wouldnt be talking about authentication would you? Telling lies is not helpful when you're attempting to sell something.

Here are more examples for proof. No need to pay $50 for an authentication when its common knowledge he sends autopens.

And dont try to claim yours is different just because hes used a thicker pen either, its autopenned, 110%.

Highheat92

Post by Highheat92 »

ok, think what you wanna think. But it fooled the people at the Tri-Star show.
~Nathan!

RuleroftheWorld

Highheat92 wrote:ok, think what you wanna think. But it fooled the people at the Tri-Star show.
I'll "think" what is the truth. If you're admitting it fooled people at the Tri-Star show (despite you already saying you didnt have it authenticated there, make your mind up), are you openly admitting you're attempting to scam people on here?
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

I'm not even getting into this. For once I'm speechless.
Highheat92

Post by Highheat92 »

Andy316 wrote:
Highheat92 wrote:ok, think what you wanna think. But it fooled the people at the Tri-Star show.
I'll "think" what is the truth. If you're admitting it fooled people at the Tri-Star show (despite you already saying you didnt have it authenticated there, make your mind up), are you openly admitting you're attempting to scam people on here?

Haha what? I went to a tristar show and they said that they could authenticate it. I didnt have the money though so I didnt get it authenticated. Understand? lol
~Nathan!

RuleroftheWorld

Highheat92 wrote:
Andy316 wrote:

Haha what? I went to a tristar show and they said that they could authenticate it. I didnt have the money though so I didnt get it authenticated. Understand? lol
If they said they could authenticate it, how did it - in your words - "fool them"?

Your story doesnt add up on so many levels, you should be banned for trying to scam members of this site.
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Sure, That's how authenticating companies work. They would of took your 50 bux, looked at it and marked it autopen.