Celebrities That Usually Don't Reply TTM

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Celebs That Don't Usually Sign TTM - Updated 12/29/07

Post by whosurdaddy »

How is Rumsfeld a good TTM Signer? Everything I've seen from him TTM has been Autopenned. Heck, He even used an autopen to sign official condolence letters to the brave U.S. soldier's Families who were killed in Afghanistan and Iraq.What since his resignation he turned over a new leaf? As a military veteran, I can say he was the worst secretary of Defense the U.S. has ever had.
RuleroftheWorld

Post by RuleroftheWorld »

Why is Steve McFadden on the list? Granted he goes through spells, and sometimes takes a while, but he still signs TTM.

Also a suggestion, if you arrange the list in alphabetical order it'd be much easier to reference ;)
Black Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Black Rose »

OMG! That is a long list of people who don't sign. I was going to write to Catherine Zeta-Jones and Sarah Michelle Gellar and Jimmy Page. I'm glad Jack Black is not on the list. ;-)

That is very useful info. Thanks for putting that up. I think all celebritities should sign to keep their fans happy.
Punk is not dead.

Sammya
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Sammya »

Black Rose wrote:I think all celebritities should sign to keep their fans happy.
I think the same. How could they think that if they won´t sign, they will have still a lot of fans? I mean yes, you won´t stop admire you fabourite celeb because he/she doens´t sign, but if he/she would, it´ll be better...
>> My autograph collection site << *NEW WEBSITE!*
crazyaddict52

Post by crazyaddict52 »

Sammya wrote:
Black Rose wrote:I think all celebritities should sign to keep their fans happy.
I think the same. How could they think that if they won´t sign, they will have still a lot of fans? I mean yes, you won´t stop admire you fabourite celeb because he/she doens´t sign, but if he/she would, it´ll be better...

Julie Nixon-Eisenhower will only sign via venue, or for charity ONLY at her address in California sadly :(

~Crazy
Last edited by crazyaddict52 on Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thanks for the avatar Hangman!! ^^

Black Rose
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Black Rose »

If a celebrity doesn't sign I automatically don't admire them as much anymore. It's part of their job, where would they be without their fans? If they keep their fans happy, it's ultimately better for them as well.
Punk is not dead.

Midna101
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Dissapointed!

Post by Midna101 »

Ok, this list is a HUGE dissapointment for me! Kate Winslet, Hugo Weaving, Natalie Portman, Maculy Culkin (Never learned how to spell that!), etc. are some of my FAVORITE actors and actresses! :( Natalie Portman is my number 1 fave actress! But does anyone know of any successes from Jack Nicholsin (Sp?) or Fred Savage?
And when I saw Micheal J. Fox on there I cried! That is so sad. Poor Mr. Fox! I'll send him a letter anyway, though.
Autograph Count:
Total: 1
IP:0
TTM:1
ashhhcrashhh
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ashhhcrashhh »

what's ttm?
Siggy Made By Hangman
Autograph Total: 11
Personalized: 7
Authentic: 3
PP: 1
Personal Letters: 2
RTS: 1
Latest Success: David Archuleta
Latest Request: American Idol Season 7 Contestants & Jaslene Gonzalez
Thanks To iheartcelebs For This Ashley Tisdale Quote
"Don't let anyone, or any rejection, keep you from what you want."
~Ashley Michelle Tisdale
whosurdaddy
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by whosurdaddy »

Thru the Mail
The Marlinator
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by The Marlinator »

I saw Richard Dean Anderson was included on someone's list of celebs not signing TTM. I already have an envelope addressed out to him, and I'd figure I would try anyways; but is he impossible to get as well?