selena gomez qusteion

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

selena gomez qusteion

Post by miley cyrus fan »

ok their were 3 or 4 succes from selena yesterday ,and im wondering should mine be in the mail soon, and also i sent before all of those people except for one ,why did they get succeses before me, but ya should their be something from her in my mailbox tuesday?(monday is a holiday and today is saturday and tmrw is sunday so no mail dropoff for 3 days)

ps a similar thing happend to me a few months ago i expected to get kenny rogers autograph on a friday but didnt so then i gave up hope but then the monday i got my pictures back signed(please dont say he send autoprints btw). and also it could be because its coming from the states to canada and these people live in the states ,my alex trebeck auto took 7 days to get here so i understand it sometimes takes longer,on the envelope it says january 15 as the date and i didnt get it until january 22
Smuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: selena gomez qusteion

Post by Smuck »

With this hobby, you have to be patient. You can't just think that you'll..never get Selena's autograph because other people got theirs before you did. Just be patient, it'll come in the mail. And if it doesn't ever show up, don't be afraid to ask her again, if you really really want it.

Since you won't get mail for three days, maybe it'll show up on Tuesday!

Goodluck!
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Smuck wrote:With this hobby, you have to be patient. You can't just think that you'll..never get Selena's autograph because other people got theirs before you did. Just be patient, it'll come in the mail. And if it doesn't ever show up, don't be afraid to ask her again, if you really really want it.

Goodluck!
thanks it probally will show up soon i mean one person had to wait three months ,while one person sent her in january and got theirs back a couple days before the person, who sent her in november so ya mine should come sometime this week, and i will write her if it doesent come by march it should come soon thou,maybe mine has been sent already who knows.
Saz444
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Saz444 »

this might sound a little off topic but
if you send a letter and its like a year later is your letter at the top of the list or the bottom cause whenver i send a letter to someone like 6months later some1 gets theres back and they sent theres a month before if you get me so does it just get lost or is it at the top of the list:s

xx
Skye

Post by Skye »

This hobby is all just a game of chance and luck. Maybe the celeb just signs a few at a time and yours happened to be at the bottom and someone who sent after you was on the top. Then the celeb would just choose the first few and sign and then leave the rest for later or something. You just have to be patient. I'm sure you're going to get your Selena's response soon MCF
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Skye wrote:This hobby is all just a game of chance and luck. Maybe the celeb just signs a few at a time and yours happened to be at the bottom and someone who sent after you was on the top. Then the celeb would just choose the first few and sign and then leave the rest for later or something. You just have to be patient. I'm sure you're going to get your Selena's response soon MCF
ya i hope i do but my point was proved even with you thou you sent her a couple days after and got yours .again i dont know if mines been sent only selena knows that but it probally has guess ima have to wait a couple days to see if it turns up. lol i engoy the long weekend but the fact that i gotta wait just to see if i got a auto is really adding to my impaitience lol.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

kk guys i got her autograph tuesday i am very happy about it so ya this thread can be locked if mods like im not asking it to be but mods can if they like
TheRealSmuck
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by TheRealSmuck »

Smuck wrote:With this hobby, you have to be patient. You can't just think that you'll..never get Selena's autograph because other people got theirs before you did. Just be patient, it'll come in the mail. And if it doesn't ever show up, don't be afraid to ask her again, if you really really want it.

Goodluck!
Smuck,

Please change your online handle. I've had this one for years, and you're embarrassing the name of Smuck.

Kind Regards,
The Real Smuck