does sending smaller pics hurt your succes chances

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

does sending smaller pics hurt your succes chances

Post by miley cyrus fan »

ok this past sending period i sent out smaller pics, to a few people now their not earing ,size pics their ok size and have enough room for a sig. but im wondering do celebs get offended when you send small pics. also i sent a lyric sheet to miley and i cut out all the edges so it wasnt just a sheet its more of a lyric cutout(no lines from the song were cutout btw and the reason i did that was so i didnt have to crease it to fit into my envelope). do you think that would bug her. i hope this doesent look like a stupid qusteion because im wondering because i sent smaller pics to everyone and everyone i sent to is a autograph i want bad 2 notables i sent too are dan castleneta and miley but like i said their is enough room for a sig but still i dont wanna come off as cheap not a fan or anything else by doing that.
ne0ven0m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: does sending smaller pics hurt your succes chances

Post by ne0ven0m »

No, I don't think they get offended considering some people send index cards and still get successful feedback. And please, learn to write better.
There's nothing like seeing your own handwriting on a letter addressed to yourself in your mailbox :D
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello miley cyrus fan! ;-)

This question has been answered before, in the "Collecting Help" forum. {thumb2}

Many celebrities sign small 4x6 photos, I've even received 3x5 photos! :D They don't mind the photo size. {up} I always send 4x6 photos via venue as postage costs a lot in South Africa and I can't afford to pay too much every time. Don't worry, you'll probably still get a response!

Good luck!

Lizanne
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

I sent 6x4 for contestants in a reality show called Dancing On Ice and they reply, and I got index cards that were signed VV from a band.
The size won't matter unless it's 1cmx1cm or something stupidly small.
JJK91
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by JJK91 »

I sent Dan Castellaneta two small-ish pics and I got them both back signed so you definitely shouldn't have a problem with him {up}
miley cyrus fan
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by miley cyrus fan »

JJK91 wrote:I sent Dan Castellaneta two small-ish pics and I got them both back signed so you definitely shouldn't have a problem with him {up}
ok cool oh and smart you sent him two i only sent him one because i thought he was a one autograph only kind of a guy oh well lucky you man the simpsons are my favirote show ever and i would love it if he signed the homer pic i sent him.
margotchanning
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by margotchanning »

Celebrities don't mind at all. Infact, in the UK, most celebrities have their own 4x6 fan cards that they send out. {thumb2}

http://www.freewebs.com/caribbean-queen My Autograph Collection

http://www.youtube.com/imalittlemidget - Check out my singing on youtube!
jasonw
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by jasonw »

itdoesntmatteralotofcelebritysend6x4 photos

Mischa Barton. Best Success of 2009?
Click to view!
Selise

Post by Selise »

Not at all. There are plenty of celebs that send out smaller pictures. Whenever I send VV, I always send 4x6 photos. They're cheaper to send, and I really like the way they look in an album.

Most of the European footballers also send signed 6x4 club cards
Favorite Autographs: Luciano Pavarotti (IP), Joan Baez, Dorothy Hammill (IP)
Newest Autos: Tim Allen, Daniel Radcliffe x3, John Lithgow
Visit My Site (not all autos up yet!): http://selise.fotopic.net/ <-recently updated