Most Annoying Celebrity

Discussion of current events and participation in intelligent conversation with other Fanmail.biz users.
New Fanmail.biz Users: Introduce Yourself Here! 8)
DR35150
$10 gift certificate winner
$10 gift certificate winner

Re: Most Annoying Celebrity

Post by DR35150 »

Britney- Just sick and tired of hearing about her every move. Paparazzi, weve had enough. We dont care. I wont even turn on a entertainment show anymore.
Kathy Griffin- Does anyone find her funny. She just attacks someone and digs and digs. Just because she has no comedic talent and cant come up with any real jokes she just attacks someone to get a rise out of them.

Rosie O'Donnell- Can you get more obnoxious than this? She started out as a caring humanitarian, now she is just so hateful to anyone who has a different opinion to hers.
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

DR35150 wrote:
Kathy Griffin- Does anyone find her funny. She just attacks someone and digs and digs. Just because she has no comedic talent and cant come up with any real jokes she just attacks someone to get a rise out of them.
I actually find her to be hilarious lol. Her, Wanda Sykes, Ellen DeGeneres and Margaret Cho....I love them all!
Authentic: 87 ||| PP/AP: 58 |||Authenticity Unknown: 4 ||||| Total: 149
hitnrun017
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by hitnrun017 »

I'm also backing up the Kathy Griffin love. She is absolutely hilarious. She sees through all of Hollywood's crap and shares it with all of us. I love her for it!

I'm jumping on the bandwagon and going with the HSM cast and Miley Cyrus. Annoying and way overrated.
Sent Out:
Stephanie Romanov (x2), Mercedes McNab, Amber Benson, Julie Benz, Kristine Sutherland, Alexa Davalos, Nathan Fillion, Sean Maher, J. August Richards, Amy Acker, Emma Caulfield, Vanessa Ferlito, Clare Kramer & Denise Richards

9th Success: Joss Whedon
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

hitnrun017 wrote:I'm also backing up the Kathy Griffin love. She is absolutely hilarious. She sees through all of Hollywood's **** and shares it with all of us. I love her for it!
haha I know! And you have to love her for it! She's not afraid to say stuff and that's what's so great about her.
DwightKSchrute

Post by DwightKSchrute »

glücklich wrote: I actually find her to be hilarious lol. Her, Wanda Sykes, Ellen DeGeneres and Margaret Cho....I love them all!
I love Ellen Degeneres! Last year, some kids from my school wrote to her as a school assignment, and in their letters they suggested who should win the Oscars (as she was hosting them that year). And she read them on her show! It was so cool. Also, she was great in Finding Nemo.
glucklich

Post by glucklich »

DwightKSchrute wrote:
glücklich wrote: I actually find her to be hilarious lol. Her, Wanda Sykes, Ellen DeGeneres and Margaret Cho....I love them all!
I love Ellen Degeneres! Last year, some kids from my school wrote to her as a school assignment, and in their letters they suggested who should win the Oscars (as she was hosting them that year). And she read them on her show! It was so cool. Also, she was great in Finding Nemo.
REALLY?!?! O.M.G. That's so cool! I wish I could get her autograph, she was amazing in Finding Nemo too..I love Dory. I think I need to catch her VV somewhere some time.
Atomic ant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Atomic ant »

I have three, Amy Winehouse, Amy Winehouse and Amy Winehouse.

When is this person, ever going to learn.

Yes I do, wish her the best, but please, there's more deserving causes, for my time and sypathethy.

Siggy and Avatar by Hangman.
seb88
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by seb88 »

dgangel wrote:
seb88 wrote:
Lizanne wrote:You know, Shambler, I totally agree with you! {up} Other than Fergie and Wentworth Miller, of course! :lol: No, I really like you so you can say what you want!! ;) Anyways, I find Zac Efron very annoying! He is a pathetic actor (only my opinion) and I think someone like Shia LaBeouf is a much better actor! :)

Thanks,
Lizanne
I have to disagree with you on Zac Efron Lizanne. I think he's a really talented and promising actor, and very down-to-earth as a person aswell. Plus, he's very kind to his fans! ;-) Shia is pretty good but I still think Efron is a bit better when it comes to acting! {up}
I think Zac Efron is talented, but he does not pick the best projects to showcase his talent (HighSchool Musical). "Miracle Run" proved that he does have a lot of talent.
His best project so far is imo Summerland. He easily outshone the rest of the cast during his time on the show. I havent seen Miracle Run though, so i cant comment it.
I agree, HSM wasnt the smartest move he could have done (even though he did well in the film). Hopefully he'll pick better projects in the future.
My website. My autographs: TheCollection
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"When i get sad, i stop being sad and be awesome again. True story!"
dgangel

Post by dgangel »

Yeah I love "Summerland". You should definitely check out "Miracle Run" next time its on, he was really good in it.
lizane

Post by lizane »

Hello seb88 and dgangel! ;-)

I agree with you guys, Zac really should break away from being casted as the "school hunk" everytime because that's going to prevent him from becoming a serious actor. {thumb2} He shouldn't do the same part over and over again, it gets very boring! :roll: I admire Channing Tatum a lot, he did "She's the Man" and "Step Up", and he broke away from that "chick flick" roles, and now he's becoming one of the best actors of his generation! {up} I think he's doing a fantastic job and he's definitly picking the right parts ("Public Enemies" with Johnny Depp and Christian Bale, anyone?). Zac could learn a lot from Channing. {up} But I really hope Zac is going to get better, he has some potential... {thumb2} His latest project, "Me and Orson Welles", is a start.

Thanks,
Lizanne