Looking for a David Bowie autograph

Autographs for sale or exchange.
chamel413
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Looking for a David Bowie autograph

Post by chamel413 »

Hi everyone! I've been looking a while for a signed album by David Bowie. Does anyone have one that they're willing to part with and sell or does anyone know of any U.A.C.C dealers in the U.S. that might carry one?

Thanks! :)
FamousActress12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DELETED!

Post by FamousActress12 »

DELETED!
Last edited by FamousActress12 on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Classikmetal
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Looking for a David Bowie autograph

Post by Classikmetal »

FamousActress12 wrote:Isnt David Bowie a civil war vetren?
Eh, no. Your probably thinking of Jim Bowie who fought in the Texas Revolution. ;-)
Atomic ant
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Atomic ant »

An authentic David Bowie autograph, is as rare as hen's teeth, dont think it's going to be so easy.

But all the best {thumb2}
AA

Siggy and Avatar by Hangman.
FamousActress12
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

DELETED!

Post by FamousActress12 »

DELETED!
Last edited by FamousActress12 on Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
chamel413
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chamel413 »

Atomic ant wrote:An authentic David Bowie autograph, is as rare as hen's teeth, dont think it's going to be so easy.

But all the best {thumb2}
AA
Yeah, I know it won't be. :neutral: But I thought I might try. Kinda off topic, but do you happen to know where I can find pictures of his real autograph, early/later ones? Here's some I came across, but I have no idea what his signature is supposed to look like.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v675/ ... wiesig.jpg
irishjoe
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by irishjoe »

hi. this is my first post here, but i suppose you have to start somewhere! i have a signed alladdin sane album cover (not for sale) that i got as he ran from a hotel in dublin to the waiting limo to go to a gig. i will take a picture of it and try to figure out how to send it to you if you want, just so you know what to look for.
chamel413
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by chamel413 »

irishjoe wrote:hi. this is my first post here, but i suppose you have to start somewhere! i have a signed alladdin sane album cover (not for sale) that i got as he ran from a hotel in dublin to the waiting limo to go to a gig. i will take a picture of it and try to figure out how to send it to you if you want, just so you know what to look for.
That's so great that you got his autograph! Could you send me a pic of it? That would be great! I PM'ed you to where you can send it.

Thanks so much! :)