I was wondering...

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.
shnapple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

I was wondering...

Post by shnapple »

I just read the topic about celeb pen pals and ive had a recent success from an not so famous actor and im sending a thank you letter and I wanted to know how you could word the letter to get him to reply cause basicly im just writing thank you. or would he just reply if he wanted to not depending on what i say? Thanks :)
TheDonger
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: I was wondering...

Post by TheDonger »

Good question. I would like to know also as I am going to send a thank you letter to Jeremy Bulloch (Boba Fett) who I've gotten 2 successes from so far. He sent a sticky note both times and I am wondering if he will write back. I think it probably just depends on the celeb. lesser known, much better chance.

I would like to know if you get a letter back.

good luck! :mrgreen:
Most recent success:Milla Jovovich
Collection Count:
Star Wars: 18
KOTOR 1&2: 5
NFL: 50
LOST: 5
All: 113
shnapple
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by shnapple »

its just im just saying thanks so im wondering if he wanted 2 reply what would he say..
BossC
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BossC »

The celebrity probably won't respond to just a thank you letter, so if you want a response, ask questions about his/her career or interests.

BossC
Skye

Post by Skye »

Maybe ask some questions and start a discussion with him. Hopefully you can find similar interests and you can go from there {thumb2}
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success: