Personalized or Not?

You can also post suggestions, comments to the fanmail.biz database managers here. Do not post your feedback here. Do not request a celebrity address here.

Personalized or Not?

You may select 1 option

View results

PoliticalKid92
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: Personalized or Not?

Post by PoliticalKid92 »

Yes, personalized is always good!
It makes you feel also the photo was made out for you =)
Autograph Fanatic

Post by Autograph Fanatic »

I like my autographs personalized. I think it means more to me when it is personalized, because then you known it was for you and not just one that they pulled from a big stack of them.

Thanks,
A.F.
All Jonas Brothers Fans here is a place to talk about them:
http://www.xmb-host.com/xmb/myforum-jon ... stalk.html

Please sign the "South of Nowhere" petition made by Dgangel.
http://www.petitiononline.com/SON/petition.html
Thanks for the siggy and avatar Hangman!
Pencebaseball9
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Pencebaseball9 »

I like my stuff personalized except for baseball cards,balls,etc. I don't sell them, that's not my reasoning. I just think athletic things look best without a "To Kara"on it. Unless it's an 8x10.
Thanks to Hangman and Seb88 for the signature and avatar

http://www.freewebs.com/karasautos
James

Post by James »

Personalised.. any true fan {thumb2} would want their autographs to be personalised.. except on smaller items such as DVD Sleeves etc.

james
ncbeth
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ncbeth »

personalized----even on sports cards.....I also like short notes or additional comments on the item being signed. Before word processors and computers(20+ years ago) I received some handwritten letters and typewritten notes(with the usual typewriter errors---raised/lowered letters and fading ink!). Those are some of my favorite responses!

recent responses---Mikhail Baryshnikov, Christopher Plummer, Kate Mulgrew, Mark Carrier, Pete Stanicek, Don Chandler, Mike Rozier, Don Stanhouse, Chris Gardocki, Jim Jensen
Shambler
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by Shambler »

PERSONALIZED definitely - I don't collect to sell and I only write to people I truly admire, so when I recieve an autograph with my name on it means a lot to me - really special. It looks better and its far more interesting than just a lone signature jotted down. Personalized all the way ;)
AUTHENTIC, OR NOTHING AT ALL.
LATEST SUCCESSES : Liam Lawrence, Ashley Young, Daniel Agger
celebman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re:

Post by celebman »

BossC wrote:
on_the_edge wrote:I definately prefer them personalized, it makes me think that they have read my letter.
Ditto!!! {up}

Although there are some celebs that I would be happy with just an autograph from, receiving one that is personalized really makes me feel appreciated as a fan.

BossC
Ditto Ditto!!! :D
Celebman:D
celebman
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by celebman »

CDolan02 wrote:I always ask for a personalization. It shows that you have no intent on selling the autograph, so it gives you a better chance to receive a response, I feel. And also, I just like that personal touch on the responses I receive {thumb2}

To be courteous, I always ask for a "signed and inscribed photo" instead of "personalized". "Inscribed" sounds more refined. :lol:
nice lol
Celebman:D
MrsTonyDiNozzo
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by MrsTonyDiNozzo »

For me ... I love Personalized best because it means a lot to have something directly TO ME from them. I just adore personalized ones! :) {thumb2} I usually ask for them when I send a letter. :) My latest personalized is... Christian Kane. :D
Image Image

Received: "NCIS" cast; Mark Harmon; Brian Dietzen; Muse Watson; Justin Guarini; Kelly Clarkson; Lindsay Hartley; McKenzie Westmore; Kratt brothers; Meg Cabot; Ryan Seacrest; Larry Milburn; Christian Kane; Michael Weatherly; America Fererra, Kellie Pickler, Taylor Swift; Susan Lucci; Gordon Ramsay; Judge Judy; Hugh Laurie; Austin Andrews; Maitland Ward-Baxter.
Awaiting: Mark Ballas; Trevor Lissauer.
ne0ven0m
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by ne0ven0m »

definitely personalized. i don't ever plan on selling these, and it means SO MUCH more that they spent an extra second or two to write my name. {up}
There's nothing like seeing your own handwriting on a letter addressed to yourself in your mailbox :D