When to send...

Need help? Tips? Tricks? This is the place to ask any questions related to autograph collecting. New collectors, post your questions here!
Skye

When to send...

Post by Skye »

If a celebrity was on tour such as Aly & AJ, Jonas Brothers or Hannah Montana when should I send my letter to a certain place. Let's say I want to send my letter to Aly & Aj to NY on Dec. 29 where they will be performing. WHen should I send it if I want it to get there on time. Cause if it gets there too late or early Aly & AJ aren't going to get it right?
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Re: When to send...

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Hey Skye!

Welcome to the boards!

To answer your question, it depends where you're sending from. It takes a certain time to get from one place to another. Like for example, here in New York, it would take about 4-5 days for something to reach the west coast. But if you live in the US, you should send it about 5-6 days before the even takes place.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME

Skye

Post by Skye »

Ok cool thanks :D What if you send it too early would they send it back to you or keep it till the celebs go there.
Image Image Image Image Image
Latest Request:
Latest Success:
Favorite Success:
danny2010

Post by danny2010 »

i havent sent any vv but im pretty sure that the place will keep the mail till the person comes?
im not sure though
{star} Check out my entire collection: http://danielsautos.webs.com/ {star}
BABii_ANG3L
Autograph Collector
Autograph Collector

Post by BABii_ANG3L »

Skye wrote:Ok cool thanks :D What if you send it too early would they send it back to you or keep it till the celebs go there.
It depends on the venue. If you send it TOO early, God knows what they'll do what your package..they might forget if it's there too long. If it reaches the venue a day or so, they'll probably hand it to the tour manager, who from there will make the decision if they hand it to the celebrity or not.
i CAN LUV U 4EVER BUT NEVER WiLL i BE iN LOVE WiTH U 'TiL U LUV ME